Join our server on Discord

Happy Birthday DaD
You know, if I had actually discovered this place earlier in my time, I would have been able to see the uprising of DMX.....

But, happy 8th Birthday DaD! Let's hope this place survives the rough times to come and let's hope it shines!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
hmm, I don't think that was TOO long ago, he came about when I did.
EDIT: Oh poopie. COME ON IT WAS ONE MONTH OUT-! XD

I got my net connection in August 2005, and I found the DaD the first time on September but forgot it... until I stumbled upon it again in June 2006. xP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Last time I checked I joined on the 27th December of 2005, just as I was enjoying my first year with the net, lol, good times... I'll never forget the things that made me come here. Yeah, I'll never forget my rubber duck- I MEAN, MBT's digimon fanfiction and the digi-lemons in AFF!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DaD!! Thanks for the Founding again Toga!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Happy Birthday DaD, may you prosper for many more years to come!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Happy Birthday DaD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
8 years? Really? So how many years was it before we got a forums over at ezboard? That was the first one right?
UnknownH Wrote:8 years? Really? So how many years was it before we got a forums over at ezboard? That was the first one right?

That was over 4 years or so ago. It was hacked by some people just when this new forum had been made and the backgrounds and such images were replaced with penises in mouse traps and other pictures like that.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
wow lol
So I've spent half the time here and a little more before the boards were up.
That's something.