Join our server on Discord

Hello
Big Grin 
Hello, one and all. Great 2 B here
Hello & Welcome to DaD!

There's a lot a great people here, if you need help navigating through this site. Have a great time visiting and happy posting!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
WELCOME TO THE DaD!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hope you enjoy your time here amongst the greatest and most interesting of people, friends and a sense of great family. Let the warmth embrace you as everything in this special place will warm the ice around your heart.

The name is Lonely Gabu and welcome to our site. I wish you the best in all you wish to achieve. Never stop dreaming. :) and if you need help, ask, and we'll try our best.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hello! welcome to MindHead!

Tiff: >_> this is the DaD not MindHead...

Me: whatever!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Crimson: Hey there and welcome to the DaD, randomgibberish! Watch out for falling objects.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Since I am the one logged in.. and we are all getting ready for bed.. I'll make the introductions for all of us over here at my house!

Me: Welcome to the DaD, I hope you have a good time here, and advise you to check out the Lemons section.. a great many good reads can be found within.

Dark Leomon: Sup, Welcome to the Dad.. um.. you'll want to step around the puddles.. you never know what could be in them..

Angry_kittens: Oh be quiet, you know exactly what is in them.. I mean.. Welcome new person.

Mellissa (my girlfriend, but she doesn't have an account yet): Welcome new person who is not as new as me... don't mind the guys, they have had too much sugar today :P