Join our server on Discord

Hell has Frozen Over, and Anus has actually DRAWN STUFF.
Okay, I realize that I've shown next to nothing in terms of my artistic skills ever since I started coming here, but that's mostly on account of that I almost never get access to a scanner.
Well, today I happened upon a scanner and a mac in University, and as luck would have it, it was free and I had my artbook with me.

And so, after hours of a veritable orgy of scanning and Photoshop, I managed to upload some of my better stuff unto my website, including an 8 page comic and a few bits of other stuff.

Since I'm new to online art and Photoshop, I'm curious as to what you all think of my stuff.

Oh, and some things to bear in mind before reading this stuff:
1: It's not Digimon related (Dodges wave of garbage thrown at him alongside a chorus of boos)
2: It's not hentai (Once again...)
3: The main character in the comic is me (My real name is Mike) along with my roomates, Ultimate Asshole Jeremy and Fracophone Junkie Phil.
4: The FLQ is a radical French terrorist group who bombed and kidnapped people in Quebec back when Trudeau was P.M. of Canada.

Anyhow, enough chit-chat! Look!!

http://www.anusi7.freeservers.com/photo.html
Lol!!!! Man that shit was funny! This really lightend up my day man. :D :D
with a little more cinimatic arangement within the pages that would be a grate comic (hell it still is) could just use a better system to arange the frames. grat shit though

Ryoku
It's pretty good art amigo, it needs to be a little cleaned up around the edges (Not trying to be rude, just offering a suggestion) but it's still good, congrats.
Well, criticism is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks guys.
Okay, Ive added another comic and re-organized stuff in a more efficient manner.

http://www.anusi7.freeservers.com/photo2.html
i'd really like to see you contienu something like this, its grate! could use a little bit more organization on the sites part but i'm sure its one of those "upload and we do it for you" pages huh.

If you got a Netfirms account or something i would SOOO make you a web page if you planed on making that comic for a while. anyway, now that i'm done with .... what ever that was.

by *zip!*

Ryoku