Join our server on Discord

Greetings to one and all
I was planning on getting involved in some of the other boards but for now I am just looking. Also reading some of the recomended stories.
I hope you choose to stay with us and share in our times of supreme happiness, and moments of sorrow, and times when we spew out a dirty joke or a whole thread.
Believe me when I say if I did not mind dirty jokes or thoughts or such do you really think I would have joined here? Don't worry I tend to stick with things that I enjoy doing.
Welcome, welcome. Always fun to meet a fan of written works.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Hey, welcome Digi Lord. Don't tell Myotismon you stole his nickname.
Quote:You want stories to read? Go for Marine, Anonmon, Lord Archive, Red Rover, Crimson Fox, Sonimon! They are great authors and have broad varieties of Digimon/Digimon or even Digimon/Human fics you'll love!
Yeah, they're all pretty good, but none of them have won the Digiartist's Domain Summer Contest in two nonconsecutive years. At least, I can't think of any authors who have pulled that off. Maybe Lord Archive won more than once.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Is it my imagination or you're kinda jealous that I didn't mention you, Wise? Heh heh.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Actually if I remember correctly I have already checked out Wisemons storys.
Welcome Digi lord I am Mars The Great (kinda makes you feel like your at an AA Meeting?), I like Rena-Tamers stories as well. I'm trying to make a group called the Renamon's Army. Wanna Join? you would be its first member. (I haven't created it yet, but I will)... Well any ways WELCOME TO THE DaD DIGI LORD!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I will consider it but I have some questions about it first. Is this group part of this site? If it is not where is it going to be?