Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
"Uhh... alright...." The dragon took a look to his index finger for a moment, before sighing. Almost immediately, he drew his blade from his back; which had concealed itself for quite some time. The katana was long, and sharp, as he moved it to his index finger and ran it over the katana just enough to open the soft scales apart. He grit his teeth slightly, but put the blade back, as he held out his index finger. "Done... well... my end..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva then bites her index finger until a few drops starts to spill out from the small cut she made on it. she reaches out her index finger and touches on his gently while pronouncing a few words in a not understandble language for him. seconds later they could feel a chilly sensation running up their index fingers and she retreats her finger and smiles. "...done"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The dragon's hair stood on end at the chilly sensation, as his entire fire-element body shook with the sensation. He pulled back slightly, his eyes a little dizzy even from the experience as he blinked. "So... th-that means... we're...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva smiles cutely and nods. "yup... the ritual is complete and we are now bound" she closes one eye while still smiling at him. "Today surely was a really lucky day for both of us...don't you agree?" she asks softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As soon as Shiva finished her sentence, the dragon suddenly cuddled her close, his eyes closed as he rested his muzzle softly ontop of her head. "...It was..." He then sighed, before opening his eyes. "Shiva... I promise you, I won't let you down. I will try to be stronger to protect you." He then looked down at her for a moment, before smiling sheepishly. "By the way, there's something I must ask. I read somewhere that a bloodbinding allows a mage to gain the 'traits' of the Source... does that mean you could possibly...?" He then swished his tail. "...You know, just being curious-"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
When he cuddled her, the Human f Ice couldn't help but blush deep. She looks up at him, cuddling him back and smiles cutely. "I promise to be stronger too..." she had to admit, she felt so safe on his arms. She then giggles once hearing his question and keeps looking into his eyes. "yup... the bloodbinding does allows us mages to gain some 'traits' of their respective sources..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC : Already 'dead'?
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Seems so..if its just the four of us then theres really no point in continuing is there?
The OCA
OOC: which is a pity.. I was enjoying this rp a lot... awie T_T
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I think we should really start to kick Calibremon to reply now really. Most of his old RPs are dying because he isn't replying...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds