Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
"Ah... Miss Shiva." He chimed, chuckling softly soon after as he swished his tail behind him and rubbed his bicep with his claw softly, looking onto her. "I might as well be curteous to give my own name..." He closed one eye. "...Kurtz." He then reopened that eye, before speaking again. "Uhm... Miss Shiva... is... is it alright with you?..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nice to meet you Kurtz" she said in her sweet tone of voice once again. "and sure it is alright with me... Just don't call me Miss... there is no need for such formalities. Call me just Shiva... that's good enough...ok?" she asks softly while still smiling at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sedah raised an eyebrow as he followed her walking on all fours, "Sorry? What are you saying sorry for you havent done anything."
The OCA
Almost immediately, the dragon started to smile, his eyes widening in slight joy as he nodded. "Y-Yes... I understand, Mi- I mean, Shiva." He then nodded, before facing her fully, swishing his tail. "Well... I h-haven't really done this before... wh-what do we do exactly?" He asked.

OOC: I think you and I should stop posting now, Yoosi-chan n_n;
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Miharu looks to Sedah, raise a slight smile. "If I kept on you waiting for long time... I'm sure you will kill more not-guilty humans... Just like what you did a moments ago.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Sedah turned his head grunting "He just annoyed me thats all humans are so patheticly stupid sometimes." he turned back to her "Tell me..have you ever witnessed another's death before?"
The OCA
Then, Miharu stopped walking, her vision stick to the ground. "I saw...my family...especially my mother...being killed...by the Source...after my first Source leaves me..."

She tried to hold her sadness that still keep deep inside her heart, and wanted to release it out. But she don't want look bad in the eyes of Sedah.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Sedah didnt feel any emotion towards Miharu's answer yet he was however disgusted with a source who cant control one's self "Must have been a weak minded source or just weak all together just a bad hand that was dealt is all." The cerberus turned to Miharu "I promise you I'm a hundered times stronger than the pathetic excuse for a Beast that you used to have mind AND body."
The OCA
She looks to Sedah as heard his statement, which makes her forget about what happen to her lately. "Thank you, Sedah... And I promise to you... I will become stronger in your eyes..." Miharu smiles as began to walk with him.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shiva giggles and looks at Kurtz. "I haven't done this before either...but it's something simple...I guess" or at least she hoped that. She knew the ritual her family of humans of ice, has been doing since ancient times. She had no idea if the ritual was equal to other species of mages but that was not her business. "hmm...first just made a soft cut on your index finger as I will do the same... then reach out your index finger and I will do the rest...don't worry..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions