Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
Then, Miharu touch her bloody thumb finger with his and she began to speak some ancient words with a mix of Japanese language. Suddenly, their body glows in orange-ish color, indicates that their blood slowly mix together through the cuts and enters the body.

After some time, the glow slowly vanished and the cuts healed itself. On Miharu's side, her brown tail and ears had a yellow stripes on it. "There... The bloodbinding ritual has completed. So, any plans to fill up our time..?"She spoke softly while wagging her tail happily, smiles cutely to her new Source.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Suddenly loud pops and cracks were heard as Sedah cracked his knuckles all three muzzles with a wicked grin "What else? Find other Mages and their pathetic Beasts and kill them mercilessly untill we're the only ones."
The OCA
Miharu kept smiling while looking to Sedah, nodding softly. "Indeed. Come, let's go." With that, she start to walk side by side with her new Source. She's kinda lonely as she disappoint her first Source, because she didn't perform seriously in battle and hurting the Source.

With her new Source Sedah, she wants to perform as serious as she can so she could become stronger as well as to keep Sedah in good shape. "I'm sorry... if I keep on you waiting...."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shiva couldn't help but giggle softly, looking forward as they keep walking. "is it that rare?" she asks to no one in particular actually as it was just a loud thought. "well still yeah... I am a freely walking mage... one that never had a source before" she smiles as she seems not sad for that detail.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz gave a slight chuckle, and closed his eyes for a moment. "That attitude.... I like it..." He continued to walk; as of such, as he started talking once more to her after a minute. "Do you plan on ever having one?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She smiles and glances at him. "well if I ever found one that wants to bond to me...I don't see why not? I mean... it would be nice to have a Source in the end. You know... some company for a change"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz blinked twice to the human of ice's words almost immediately. Hearing her words was like music to his ears... yet... he wasn't still sure. Maybe he should ask now.... he continued on to walk, as he nodded to her words.

As they continued to walk on and on, the dragon continued to think... before he finally stopped. "Hey... could I... then...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blue-haired girl stopped, blinking once in surprised before smiling as she looks at him. "you mean... you want to be my Source?" she asks softly yet in a sweet tone
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well... to try...."Kurtz stopped, before looking at her briefly. With a gulp of bitterness going down his throat, he bowed, lowering his head. "...At least. If I fit what you would like as your source, miss... uhm..." He then stopped, before chuckling nervously. "Oh, joy, I don't even know her name..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva couldn't help but giggle quietly. she has been walking side by side with Kurtz, not knowing much about him besides that he is a Source, and not using her mind reading skills to find more either. the first thing she actually read from his mind, by accident, was when he mentioned in his own mind.. he didn't know her name. ".....My name is Shiva" she said softly while giggling a bit more.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions