Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
Shiva smiled and kept walking side by side with Kurtz. She was surprised when hearing he was a source but that really explained how he suddenly got a claw on the place of his own hand. But still she wondered what made his hand to become fully a claw suddenly. It was then when she realised that her hand is cold at the touch unlike anyone else's. "...is it my body temperature that made his body react that way..." she thought for herself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As he continued to walk on and on with Shiva, it started to become even more harder to control just having his dragon claw on his hand. After a few more moments, he couldn't hold it any longer. It wasn't just that it was freezing cold; to the point he had never felt that temperature and it was biting at his skin underneath his clothing, but also that he would either also have his claw cold and his entire human body numb. He cursed, stopping. "Sorry, ma'am... I gotta do this...." He then flicked his finger, before suddenly a burst of energy exploded around him, a huge circle of symbols appearing around him as almost immediately his taller dragon form was revealled; his green and white muzzle looking at the street beyond slowly. "...Hm... better.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC : I guess we create our own bloodbounding ritual. *giggles*

IC :

Miharu nods softly, wagging her brown tail happily. "Indeed. All you need to do is cut your thumb finger a little until your blood rolled out. I will do the same, then we touch our bleeding thumb finger against each other."

With that, she bring her thumb finger to her mouth and bite it using her fang, while speaking some spells at the same time; a little drop of blood dropped out from the cut. "There..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shiva, out of instinct, quickly released Kurtz's claws once the burst of energy exploded around him. She blinked twice, her eyes still with the vision a little blur. She rubs her eyes gently before gazing upon Kurtz. Her eyes grew wide open as she admired the dragon figure in front of her. She never had seen a dragon before; it was just something new for her eyes to witness. "You didn't have to apologise" she said softly before smiling cutely. "But what made you change your mind and reveal your draconic form right now?" she asks curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The now surprisingly buffed dragon looked at the human of ice with a smile, and also a bead of sweat running down his maw, as he chuckled. "Well... it's hard to remain in both dragon and human form..." He then swished his tail happily. "And I prefer being like this then being a human really...." His ears then twitched underneath his hair. "Although, I keep thinking this form must not be quite good...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blue-haired human tilted her head once to the sideway and blinks once more. "Why you think that this form must not be quite good? What makes you think such a thing?" she asks, curiously as always. It's not something she can help, it just happens the fact she asks things quite often.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well... I was always searching for a Mage to bond with.... at least, to keep contact with someone on the opposite magic side..." He then turned and rubbed the back of his head slowly, before sighing. He wasn't one for explaining, and his words were limited as of such. "...But every single one.... turned me down." Taking a glance to her, he chuckled. "Anyhow... let's keep moving, shall we?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She nodded and started to walk once again. Slowly steps for that matter. She thought quietly for some while before suddenly speaking to him without actually looking at him yet. "hmm... you know what? I don't have a Source" she smiles and then glances at him. "I only found a few Sources before but they were already bond to some Mage. It's the first time I found a Source not bond to a Mage yet."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz continued to walk while listening to the human of ice, his ears twitching more to hearing about her current status. It made him think momentarily, but he shrugged the idea of linking with her.... it would probably be another denial, possibly... and they'd only just met to be in fact. "You don't?" He asked curiously, blinking. "You mean, you're a freely walking mage?" He wasn't getting any hopes up there and then at that time, as he remained at his normal tone. "That's rare..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sedah nodded taking his paw he pricks his thumb on a spike on his spiked cuff as a small trickle of demon blood started oozing out then held his fist forward with his thumb extended.
The OCA