Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
Hearing the human girl's voice changing to that of a surprised one, he took a glance over at her, before his own eyes widened. "O-oh snap...." He then blushed darkly, and gulped, looking at Shiva. "I... I'm sorry about that, it's just..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dominic nodded. "shouldn't be a problem." he said. "any special munitions you want to go with that, or do you just want to go out and buy regular 7.65s?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"I'll just use regular ammo, thank you," he said, starting to sit down...when he suddenly straightened, his eyes glowing.
All three of his heads grinned widely hearing the girl's words as his search was over, "You are huh...good." Sedah rose up on his hindlegs standing a full two feet taller than he was towering over Miharu looking down on her, "My name is Sedah...congradulations you got yourself a Beast," he said in a low demonis tone.
The OCA
"Indeed..I also looking for one.. I'm Miharu...It's nice to meet you, Sedah.." With that, she jump to the air and plants a soft kiss on his middle-head cheek and landed back to ground, smiling cutely.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The hellish dog's face was stone-like with no change of emotion from the soft kiss from Miharu, "Hmm..we'll have to change that....now you being a Mage do you know the bloodbinding ritual?"

OOC: Some help will be needed here Calib :P never was told what was needed for bloodbinding.
The OCA
Shiva then looked at Kurtz. she wasn't sure what reaction was she supposed to have now. "...s-sorry...what for?" she asks softly. "you have done nothing wrong... I was just...err...surprised when I first saw your claw...." she twitches her nose "...how is that...that you have a claw now...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I'm a..." He gulped slightly and stopped walking for a moment, before speaking. "A Source, ma'am." He then took a look to the girl, before stepping back slightly. "I... could show you it all if it would help to calm your nerves or something... or shall we just move on and leave this be?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"a source..." Shiva blinked twice before smiling cutely. "what a coincidence... I am a Mage..." she giggles softly and then shakes her head. "no need to show me all now.. lemme at least get you back home just to make sure you won't collapse on your way there..and then maybe you can show me that if you want"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He blinked twice at hearing of her position as a Mage, but still nonetheless nodded, moving back to her side. "Alrighty... let's get going then..." With that, the slightly formed human started to walk oncemore besides the mage, his eyes glancing at her every now and again. But he couldn't help thinking. A mage.... for once, he had found one. Every single one before him had all denied to bond with him... he might have.... no.... he wouldn't probably stand any hope with this one either....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds