Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
Shiva looked at him, she was still blushing and that is quite noticeable on her pale white cheeks. "want me to walk you home.. you know.. just in case you be way too tired to walk..and you would collapse or something..." she ends up blushing even more. "it's just a way to apologise for bumping against you... I know you are sorry...but I am too.." she smiles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Oh he does know him, he just didn't know he was going to show up at his house :P Sorry if that wasn't clear...

Dominic nodded and pushed the door open for him, leading himside to his work room, where he started fitting his custom-made ammo into quick-loaders. He had to modify the quick-loaders of course, since the cylinders on his revolvers weren't standard issue. For one final touch though, he got out a set of letter-punches and stamped 'Santiago Special Issue .45/.38 Calibre' into the side of the gun's barrel, forever marking it as his own. An unofficial patent, if you will. "So you're a werebeast too I take it..." Dominic said, packing up his gunsmithing tools and preparing to do some leatherwork. His brand new guns still needed proper holsters and an ammo belt. He laid the leather on the bench and got out a grease pencil, marking out the shape of the belt and the holsters before getting a pair of shears. "I didn't recognise it right away... Most weres I see these days are wearing a collar or silver jewelry of some kind. Laws being what they are and all..." Dominic looked up at him and smiled slightly, looking him over slightly "You sure you don't want anything from me? I have a lot of skills and abilities most people would find useful. I've recently discovered I have a particular knack for gunsmithing..." he said, picking up the twin of the gun still stuck casually in his belt. "Take a look..." he said, handing the heavy black revolver to him by the barrel, so that he could take it by the grip. "I can do commissions, if the specs are detailed enough..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Some of us don't like to advertise it," he said, picking up one of the revolvers, flicking open the cylinder and spinning it. He flicked his wrist, slapping it closed.

"You only do revolvers?" he asked, twirling the revolver on his index finger forward and backward. "No offense, but I'm more for semi-autos," he said, setting the gun back down on the bed.
Miharu raise a cute smile while replying his question. "Nope. I am a Mage. Is there something wrong..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Automatics and semi-autos are trickier, but I CAN do them; I just need longer to do it." he explained. "I prefer revolvers though because its nearly impossible for magical interference to foul them up. Revolvers operate on fundemental physics. Springs stretch, gunpowder burns, that sort of thing. It's hard for anything to screw it up except a spell specifically designed to counteract conflagration." He said. "With semi-autos and automatics, magic interference tends to cause misfires and jamming, though I have discovered ways around such interference, if you want me to build something for you."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"I mainly use firearms against humans...to keep them from finding out what I am. I use my fists and powers with magical creatures," he said.

"Think you can make me a pair of hair-trigger berettas?" he asked.
The red-haired human blinked at Shiva's kindness, and smiled softly, nodding gently. "Well... I-I... I wouldn't mind it..." He muttered, closing one eye mid-way. Unbeknown to him however, his dragon tail had already started to appear behind his back, and soon was swishing happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"ahh good to know" she said in her sweet tone of voice. suddenly, out of instinct, she quickly holds his hand on her hand, completely forgetting that her skin is cold at the touch due to her elemental nature. she blushes deeply, just realising she was holding his hand and speaks nervously. "J-J-Just l-lead the w-way..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Eyes widening at the sudden frost bite that was running up and chilling his very arm, the human pulled back slightly, cursing; although not being able to let go, as more of his body started to become even more dragon from the sudden shock of ice through his body - especially the hand she gripped, since it now practically was a full claw to sustain the cold. He blushed darkly, but still continued to slowly walk, his eyes twitching slightly as he spoke. "A... Alright...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva walke side by side with him. she was still blushing darkly and looking slightly to the ground as they walk forward. but then she blinks, as she felt a different touch on her hand, not one of a human skin as now she was holding a claw rather than a human hand. she looked at it and her eyes widen a bit. "..a...a..a...claw!!!" she muttered.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions