Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
Miharu feels his warm precum on her furry tail as kept caressing his shoulder. Slowly, she uncoils her tail and she began to tease his ballsack softly; she stare to Sedah in a lovely way. "...You're so easy to tease..."

< Streets >

Miyuki's body throws to the back a little, receive a very hard punch from Shadow. She tried to hold the pain, but it's too intense for her to hold. A little drop of blood escaped from her mouth, and without waiting, she licks Shadow's chin.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Sedah continued to moan deeply then looked up at her "Mmhh..should I not be? Like I said I wouldnt allow anything to hurt you, so I am submissive to you."
The OCA
Shadow let out a confused mewl, cocking his head at the lick.
Dominic was on his way back, clutching something between his teeth before he rounded the corner and skidded to a halt, confused by what he saw. Shadow had her all but pinned, but for some reason he had hesitated.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Miharu's house >

Miharu smile as lays her head on his furry chest, while her furry tail still teasing his ballsack softly.

< Streets >

Miyuki stood up quite closer to Shadow before tilted her head with a small blood on her right lips while try to hold the pain on her belly. "...As I promised...I pull back my words... You are really strong..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Sedah murs long and deeply from Miharu's teasing of his ballsac. Glancing down at her laying on his chest he places one of his large furry paws onto her back which he starts to rub, then he moves his muzzle to her's which he licks with his large, warm, wet tongue against her cheek.
The OCA
"Hmm... you know... I think I made the right choice on binding with you..." Kurtz murmured in a soft, sweet voice, continuing to run his claw through her hair as he soon brought his muzzle to her cheek and nuzzled it happily, swishing his tail happily. "...You're beautiful..." He added, whispering it gently into her ear.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow's only response was a low growl, yet he somehow understood what she said, getting off her. Then, seeing Dominic, he let out another growl, his claws extending and his fur bristling. Ready to fight, he got in front of the wolf girl, protecting her.
Dominic calmly took the device out of his mouth and dived at Shadow. He attempted to snap the deivce around Shadow's neck. the device itself was a silver restraining collar, used to force werebeasts back to human form and keep them there.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA