Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
< Miharu's hosue >

As looking to his long yet thick member, she couldn't help but blush deeply. Slowly her tail coiling around and softly caress his member. "..Y-you're..big..."

< Streets >

Miyuki stared to Shadow and Dominic's actions which they will began fight with each other. With her fist grip tightly, she jumped towards Shadow and lends a hard punch under his chin.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Miharu's House)

Sedah's moans softly as Miharu's tail caressed his member "mmmhhh.." taking his large black and red furry paw he softly rubs his Mage's back.
The OCA
"Yes...." Kurtz answered again softly, still stroking through her hair softly as he nodded. "I'll help... as much as I can... Shivie..." He murmured, already thinking of somewhat a nickname for her while chuckling. "For you..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva smiles and keeps snuggling on him. she felt so safe like that. but once hearing the nickname he got for her, she blinks once and looks up at him while asking softly. "...what did you called me?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Shivie?" He asked, blinking as he looked down to her, before blushing as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "Uhh, to put it more a informal way..." He murmured, lowering his ears a little in fear of himself doing something wrong.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva couldn't help but giggle softly yet cutely. "I liked it...no one has ever called me something cutie before..." she said while instinctively nuzzle his cheek softly and smiled cutely at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing a little more, Kurtz chuckled, as he closed one eye, looking towards her still. "Heh... really?" He asked again, before sighing. "Well... maybe I'll call you it from now on, cutie." He chuckled, running his claw through her hair once more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
While the punch did little damage, it did knock Shadow from Dominic's grip. Twisting in the air, Shadow landed on his feet...then jumped at the wolf girl with a snarl, slashing at her with the claws on both front paws.
Dominic grabbed Shadow as he lunged at her, dragging him to the ground.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Miyuki dodge and stood quite near to them, waiting Shadow's next action.

< Miharu's house >

Miharu murrs softly due to the caress while her soft furry wolf tail kept caressing Sedah's erection. "Mrr...I'm kinda pity on you... You've been treated badly in hell... Now, I'll treat you nicely like you're staying in heaven..." She spoke softly, her paw continue to caress his shoulder.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds