Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
"Do you always greet people like this...or am I just special," said Shadow in a bored voice, completely unbothered by the gun barrel aimed at his chest.
Dominic sighed, letting the hammer rest noiselessly against the firing pin, and stuck the gun in his belt. "Sorry about that. I get suspicious when people drop by unannounced. So why exactly are you here, anyway?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: No offense, but are we on the same page. I put this in my first post:

He had decided to pay a visit to Demonic, his fellow were-creature (figured since they're both were-creatures, they'd know each other). Demonic wasn't exactly a friend...more like a close accquaintance who he had a little trust in.
OOC: I know that, and you know that, but Dominic doesn't know that. He's been busy playing with his guns all day :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shiva stepped backwards and blinks after being bumped by the red-haired human. she then looks up at him and blushes lightly. "no... y-you don't need to be sorry...I wasn't looking to where I was walking..." she said in low tone, blushing a little more out of embarrassment
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sedah had already entered the city by now and walking up the sidewalk downtown which was as busy as ever untill someone had bumped into him who was walking and reading his newspaper.

"Watch where you're going you stupid dog.." the man grumbled.

Sedah's eyes lit up with fire turning around getting on his hindlegs which people gasped and backed away from pointing and whispering at the three headed dog which grabbed the man by the skull and brought him to his three growling heads. "You wouldnt happen to be one of those...Mages...would you?"

"N-n-nnnooo." the man said wimpering.

"Then I have no use for you," he said then a loud crunch and popping sound as Sedah closes his fist crushing the man's skull. "The hell am I supposed to find one through all these morons," he grumbled then started walking his way..no-one had dared called the police in fear that he might repeat the same action towards them.
The OCA
OOC: Well, I was doing that on the assumption that Dominic already knew my character in the RPG. Your reply kinda threw me off.

IC:

"Figured I'd get to know the only other were-creature in town," said Shadow, making a gesture that said "Can I come in?".
Matt Ishida Wrote:Shiva stepped backwards and blinks after being bumped by the red-haired human. she then looks up at him and blushes lightly. "no... y-you don't need to be sorry...I wasn't looking to where I was walking..." she said in low tone, blushing a little more out of embarrassment

Kurtz stepped back for a moment, his weary eyes only staring at the girl, before he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. He was starting to blush over his own cheeks as well, even though he was tired. "I... I was just tired... I'm still sorry nonetheless..." He muttered, lowering his head. It was at that time he noticed something. Something... odd... about the girl. He blinked twice, but almost immediately, it started to seem... rather chilly....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Miharu slowly reduce her running speed as she enters the downtown streets with full of people. Then, her eyes quickly catch an attention to the male three-headed anthromorphic dog. Slowly, she approach him and taking a long glance around his body while wagging her brown tail happily; he's kinda very good looking even he looks quite 'evil-ish'
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As Sedah continued to walk down the sidewalk with people parting his way as he stepped he looked up and saw Mihara standing right in the middle of the sidewalk he grumbled seeing it was a girl. The cerberus walked up to her growling slightly, "You wouldnt happen to be one of those damned Mages would you?" the three other faces growled at her.
The OCA