Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
< Streets >

Miyuki quickly dodge and jumped to the nearest lamp post before Shadow's claws reach her. With a serious expression still appeared, she stare sharply to were-creature. "...Try to hurt me a bit...then I'll pull back my words..."

< Miharu's house >

A blush quickly crossed her cheek as suddenly heard Sedah to strip his jeans. Since he likes the way she treats, she don't mind at all. "..Well..if you want to...Sedah..I don't mind...really.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shiva snuggles more on him, and rests her head gently on his shoulder. The flow of tears slowly starts to cease and she ends up murring lightly from the nuzzling in her hair. She had to admit, it
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay.." Sedah said simply before sliding his jeans off, as he did his massive fifteen inch and incredibly thick member rose out of its jeans into clear view. A sigh of relief breathed through his nostrils as he was finally givin the chance to 'stretch'.
The OCA
Dominic growled and pulled Shadow away. "I think not..." he muttered, trying to pin him down.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
As he continued to nuzzle her hair softly, and cuddle her close, he slowly moves one of his claws up, before running it very gently underneath her eyes, wiping away what thin stream of tears were still pouring from Shiva's eyes. "Well... if you want... I'll help as much as I can to find her..." He murmured, still nuzzling her glittery blue hair as he closed his eyes and enjoyed her very little being on his shoulder; he was more concentrated on her at the time.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow snarled, struggling to push Dominic off of him. Extending his claws, he speared them into the wolf's leg.
Dominic snarled and bit into shadow's arm. "Ngh! Don't make me kill you!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shiva snuggles on him, murring softly as Kurtz gently nuzzled her hair. "will you really do that for me?" she asks softly, a small smile appearing on her lips just at the thought of having help from now on.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC. Do you mind if I join? Oh, yeah sorry for the copy and paste tactic Calibremon.I don't know much about Werewolfes.:oops:

Name: Tiffany Schilling
Orientation: Bi
Species: Canine Therianthrope (Werewolf)
Role: Source
Magic/Powers: Werewolf with all included powers (which are passed to their partner after sealing a Bloodbinding)

Shapeshift - the ability to change from from seemingly human to animal-man hybrid or even a full-bore animal. Elder werebeasts like Tiffany can isolate their shifting to specific parts of their body, like their hands or jaws.
Silverblood - Highly resistant to most forms of injury, and recovers within minutes, even from seemingly lethal wounds. Silver, the artificial compound Silver Nitrate, and wounds caused by other werebeasts seem to be the only known ways of counteracting this ability. Werebeasts use this to their advantage, usually wearing silver jewelry or collars to contain their were forms.
Agelessness - a Side-Effect of Silverblood, werebeasts seem to show no negative effects of aging. In some cases it seems they don't age at all.
Were-plasma - Any werebeast can use their blood to heal the wounds of another, even if wounded in human form.
Therianthropy - A werebeast can infect a human being with his condition if he bites or claws them while in hybrid or animal form.
Beastial Senses - The five senses of a werebeast are vastly more acute than that of a normal human. Specifically those of hearing and sight.
Animal Conditioning - Werebeasts possess unnatural strength, capable of lifting many times their own body weight with little effort.
Full Moon Frenzy - Werebeasts lose all traces of humanity during the three nights of the full moon. For safety, werebeasts usually chain themselves up during those three nights.
Bloodlust - Werebeasts crave the taste of raw meat and blood.
Animal Brotherhood - Werebeasts can call to and communicate with natural members of their own species. (Werewolves with ordinary wolves, for example)
Bound/Unbound: Unbound, but looking.
Description: She is 5ft. 6in. in human form. Long red hair down to her waist.She has light blue eyes and a slightly muscular build.A size C cup.Wears blue jeans and a white tank top mostly.
OOC: Meh. No big deal. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA