Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
Sedah let out a very deep groan from the back of his throat feeling her tail caressing his massive erection through his black jeans, in reaction he started to roll back starting to enjoy the treatment Miharu was giving him. Back in the hellish pits he came from he never ever recieved such treatments so he couldnt help but want more.
The OCA
"A... Human of Fire?" Kurtz looked up to Shiva once more, noticing her flowing tears as he blinked, before speaking. "Uhm... a-are you able to sit down and say any more?" He asked, almost starting to hate himself already for pushing his curiosity that far.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva gives a step backward and then gently sits down on the couch again. she took a deep breathe before speaking and looks at Kurtz. "yes a human of Fire.." she sighs softly. "I have a sister... well twin sister ..although she isn't Human of ice like me." more tears flow out. "she went away one day to look for a source... and I never saw her again since then.. since she never returned home..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow didn't answer, only letting out another snarl and swiping at Dominic. Normally, he would have been in complete control of his were-form. However, having a canine were-creature so close to him was causing his feral instincts to block his intelligence.
"Oh..." Kurtz replied, lowering his ears as he stared onto her while she teared. It was hurting him a bit, to see his bloodbounder like that, and instinctively, he shifted up the sofa, sighing. "...I'm... sorry... It... I shouldn't have asked..." He muttered, sitting beside her before he wrapped an arm around her. "...Maybe she's still alive though..." He muttered just gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Miharu's house >

She twitch ears and smile from his action, and knew that he wants more. Her brown tail brushing softly around his massive erection while her soft hands began to caress his chest. "I hope you don't mind...if I ask.. I don't know how the Hell looks like...but how'd you've been treated...?"

< Streets >

"...I think I need to hurt you a bit...in order to stop you..." With that, Miyuki jumped and swing her right legs to Shadow, hits under his head really hard, before landed on the ground.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shiva instinctively hugs Kurtz tightly, resting her head on his chest and crying to her hearts content. "it's ok..." she muttered softly. "I...I don't mind that you asked" she snuggles on him in search for comfort. "...and I wish she could be alive...I miss her..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Shiva cuddled him and rested herself against him, he only but blushed softly, although still retaining his guilty look. Draping his arms around the Human of Ice, he cuddled her gently close, lowering his head. "I... I bet you do... I hope she's alive for you're sake at.. at least..." He muttered, before nuzzling her hair just lightly. "...She's alive... she just has to be..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blow did little except piss Shadow off...as well as fixate his attention on the wolf girl. Growling, he crouched low, extending his claws as he approached her.
"If you really want to know theres nothing but demons down there, you're always alone so no-one really to talk to. Always little imp bastards playing jokes on you which gets annoying pretty boring really." Sedah explained muring more noticably to Miharu's treatments "Shall I take my jeans off for you?" he asked pretty suddenly as his erection was throbbing from the tension between his member and the jeans.
The OCA