Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
As he heard her, Kurtz twitched his ears, looking onto her face as he continued to carress her hair, smiling. "Well... I'd rather have a beautiful, caring and smart person to be with... then someone who just wants me to grow stronger themselves..." He slowly stopped carressing her hair, as he cuddled her close, lowering his ears. "...I can't think of anyone else I'd rather want to bond with... to be honest..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva blushes deeply and rests her head on his chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That's why I think I made the best choice I could.." Kurtz smiled happily, snuggling into her more as he stared back down at her, his ears twitching. "...I'll make sure I can protect you as much as I can... my little mage." He chuckled, swishing his tail. He had to admit it... having her head on his chest and her so close to him made him feel... warm... loved possibly...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
In search for some confort, Shiva ends up rubbing her cheek lightly against his chest. "you have found another cutie name to call me huh?" she giggles slightly and snuggles on him while smiling cutely. "and I will do my best to make sure I am up to the task as a Mage"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Miharu's house : outside >

"Then, lay flat on the ground, Sedah..." She spoke softly on his ear of the middle head, while her paw caressing his neck and her tail tapping his member.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Sedah nodded then laid back flat on the ground with his heads laid back against the grass his member standing tall and erect then the dog growled as another flow of precum dripped from his pisshole from the tap of her tail.
The OCA
Miharu look to the flowing precum that dripping out form his peehole. In instant, she stood in front of his standing-straight member and place her soft hands on it, then caress softly. Her furry tail circles around his ballsack and began to tease it softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Sedah took a sharp deep breath as Miharu started her treatments against then when he releases he growls deeply as his orgasm rears up once again but this time nothing held it back as his demon dog prick spews gallons upon gallons of his seed into the air. He quickly covered his eyes and closed his mouth then puts a paw gently over top of Miharu blocking any falling cum that would gloop on her hair or possibly in her eyes.
The OCA