Join our server on Discord

Western RPG
"The Quick and the Dead" was on the other night...and it got me into a Wild West mood. I'm thinking about starting a Western RPG, but I need some ideas.

"The Quick and the Dead" is pretty much the only western movie I've watched from beginning to end, so I can't really think up any good scenarios for the RP. If anyone has any ideas, please share them here.
uhm... my plotting mind just couldn't resist... hows about a band of cowboys are raiding towns, and then a group of other cowboys(the good guys) begin to track em down... or something like that...(total thinking time= 1.25 seconds)
The Sheriff is desperate to find criminals, as he is about to lose his position. Offering to set up his services elsewhere, the citizens of that town decide to challenge him. The challenge is to bring the villain, "??? ???" (You create the name), to justice. And bring his pistol or "??? ???" alive as proof. On the way, he encounters different people, those who want to kill him, and those who want to help him.

I don't know, that was also a quick thought.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz's idea sounds good. I think I'll wait a little bit more and see if anyone has any other ideas.
I think I'll use Kurtz's idea. However, I'm going to wait until the post problem I've been having is fixed. It's hard to RP when you can't see what someone posted.
yeah... well the new DaD has been a bit bugyg, up until recently I couldn't look through the SDP forum. Also I keep getting emails sayin there are new posts in an rp, but when I check, the post is an old post that I already read, then it shows up again for the same rp and nothing new...
"Also I keep getting emails sayin there are new posts in an rp,"

Do you actually read the emails, or do you see just the message of Digiartist's Comminuty thing and take it it's an RP reply? Because if you don't read it, that email could be for any topic you've ever replied in. ANY.

Also, Cboy. You do know you can just press edit if the post disappears and immediately press Save Changes? It should appear then. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:Also, Cboy. You do know you can just press edit if the post disappears and immediately press Save Changes? It should appear then.  

It's not so much me as it is the other person.??For example, the Digimon Expansion RPG is now held up because I can't see BWG's last post and only he can do anything about it.
Hm... I just went and edited it quickly so I could see it..... Can you see anything now or is it still the same to you?

Also, quoting the posts allows you to see the hidden post. There's another alternative.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
YEah I actually read the emails... they do say somehting like NEW Reply in: AWL/Altima Rp like 3x in a row, although AWL hasn't posted yet...