Join our server on Discord

Quiz: Which Captain Tsubasa japanese player are you?
Quote:[Image: 1063297962_carpetaaoi.jpg]
Aoi, Shingo Aoi. Ah, lovely new addition to the CT series! You're loud, nave, impulsive, for some even ditzy. But you're also friendly, easy to get along with, loyal, youthful, and with a heart of pure gold. That's a good start; when you mature, for sure you'll be even better. Come on!

Inaccurate.
[Image: 1063297995_arpetajito.jpg]
So it's you, Jito! The BIG guy of the team! You used to be quite the gangsta at times, and at others you played other sports and never found your match. Until your best buddy Sano told you about the existance of Ohzora Tsubasa. After duelling him, you aknowledged that there's more to sports and life than competition, and start to enjoy playing. You still can't at times let go of the remains of your aggressive side, but if you make an effort, you will be a better guy to hang around.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Well, yep, me's big, me's strong and me has a problem with being competitive... sometimes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't know Ange enough, but Unknown IS like Misaki and DMX IS like Jitoh. But yeah, in Colonel Mullen's case, the test seems to have missed. Aoi is very spunky but terribly naive (he got cheated out of all his money on his visit to Italy <.<;)