Join our server on Discord

Quiz: Which Captain Tsubasa japanese player are you?
The first time I took this quiz, I got Kojiro Hyuga. Man, have I really mellowed down.??It's a quiz for guys, but I still did it changing genders.

[Image: 1063298086_amatsuyama.jpg]
Huh? Ah, hello, Matsuyama! You're quite a strong guy who knows what he wants and has his heart and head usually in the right places. And as a plus, you're quite the romantic hero of the Third Tournament. You endure hardships with a smirk and go against all odds along with your friends and beloved. That's okay, keep on!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
[Image: 1063298347_etatsubasa.jpg]
So you're Tsubasa, huh? You're the hero that always get the triumph, always gets the admiration, also gets the girl... and is hated by many fans because he's so PURRRRFECT!! What the hell. You're usually a nice guy, and make always sure you give your best in everything, never letting your friends down. That's not as bad a some say, but hey - let the others have the spotlight too, and take a break!

lol? looks like phoenix wright...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
[Image: 1063298128_petamisaki.jpg]
Wai, Misaki! You're such a sweetie! You have a very melodramatic sob scene behind your constant travelling, but despite this you manage to keep on smiling and turn out okay in the personality field. Friendly, honest, tender, sensitive, but not annoyingly perfect nor a girl with a penis. Yay for you!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Ok. That good?
LOL, we're all getting the good guys!
i dont even have a clue what anime this is X3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
It's an anime about football, but with a treatment like most action anime like Dragon Ball or Yu Yu Hakusho. The players have special skills and sometimes, almost superhuman abilities. You got the hero. Most people dislike him because he's so perfect and never loses a match. He grows with adversity, copies the skills of his enemies and never gives up.
o.o; xD nice explanation. a football anime? :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
In american english, it's a soccer anime.
As an example, here you go with a videoclip with the weird things CT has:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6oAxO2k-Vso
thats crazy XD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan