Join our server on Discord

fchan
My response to all that Ghost_OP wrote is this simple, people will hate you and make biased generalizations on you regardless of what and who you may be. I am a proud member of the furry community and it doesn't mean I impose on everyone that "furry is the only way". In all honesty, the comment that you made was a bit general and biased as well. People do say they are gay with pride as well, and same thing with people into kinks. So to say that they dont feel a sense of pride of what they are is extremely false. I don't tell people IRL besides the one's I know will be able to take it and either not care of be like "cool". People have hated me for being, tall, plump, Caucasian, involved in the community, for being flexible, intelligent, etc. In life people will hate you for stupid reasons, and you know what, let them live in ignorance cause in the end it won't phase me.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'll say another thing. I don't like the suits and the creep me out.
I doubt any of the ones I know of on another board are like that but it's still too creepy.
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:My response to all that Ghost_OP wrote is this simple, people will hate you and make biased generalizations on you regardless of what and who you may be. I am a proud member of the furry community and it doesn't mean I impose on everyone that "furry is the only way". In all honesty, the comment that you made was a bit general and biased as well. People do say they are gay with pride as well, and same thing with people into kinks. So to say that they dont feel a sense of pride of what they are is extremely false. I don't tell people IRL besides the one's I know will be able to take it and either not care of be like "cool". People have hated me for being, tall, plump, Caucasian, involved in the community, for being flexible, intelligent, etc. In life people will hate you for stupid reasons, and you know what, let them live in ignorance cause in the end it won't phase me.

Well, this is a bit more clear to me.

I don't mind gays, furries, kinks, etc., but what I don't like is when they try to push their lifestyle onto you. An example of what I thought you were saying before;

You: I'm a furry, wanna yiff?
Bystander: Get the fuck away from me.
You: Oh come on it's fun!

And now;

You: I'm a furry.
Bystander: That's fucking weird.
You: Thanks, asshole.
For once I actually agree with him.
As long as you don't ask me for anything like that(unless you're female, then we'll talk maybe) then it's ok.
okay, i just tried to go to fchan, and it just instantly gives me 404 page cannot be displayed O_o
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan