Join our server on Discord

Dones anyone know where I can find the singing Squrral?
I'm looking for the funny Squrral that goes FWEEEEEE like Vimmy and sings about gonads!! lol

Does anyone know where I can find this site?
Wtef is a squrral and I already WANT to kill it if it makes taht fucking 'fwee' shit. Oh, and this should be moved into the misc links section...grrr, I want my mod powers >=O
*gives and evil grin and glances side-ways at aya*

Fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! ^_^ *POUNCIEs and pins her to the floor, Licking her allover till she's all wetley*

Waiiii! She tastes of cum! ^_^ *giggles*

Vimmy
O_o Wait, I taught you hated me O_O *is very, very confused* O_O If you don't hate me, Vims, I don't have any problem with you either XD *dances* yey, I hate having enemies :3 *huggles him back*
*Giggles* I thought you hated me! ^_^ Especially since I heard you called me a Dinosaur fucker on your board along with many other strange not-nice things. I don't think you're suitable to be an admin or a mod, but I don't hate you ^_^
Naw, I don't hate ya, I don't hate anyone. Hate is a burden >=O I may not *like* some people, but hate is such a harsh word and all, and I have no problems with you. I don't even remember wot i said on my board, but it was prolly around teh time I taught ya hated me :3 So lets throw all taht crap behind us and be friendly again :3

And about being a mod, Toga actually wants me to be kindof a hardass here, to cut down the spam and lame users who bug him. But I don't own this board, or the site, and will not overstep my boundaries, I promise. I've grown up in the past year :3
O_O

I can't stop looking at your sig Aya!
Hehehee, It is a hot pic of my Ruby, isn't it X3 I still think you should come to my board, TC. :p Click on her if you want to come =o
:oops:

Well I still would like to find the website that has that crazy signing squrral!
Yes, come to SA Tank, heh heh... *loads rifle* 8) :P