Join our server on Discord

Disney??
NOTE!! I did NOT write this lemon, I found it and thought it was overly weird not to share. If this won't degrade your childhood memories, nothing will! Warning, this lemon is almost more fucked up than my lemons.

The band plays nice happy tones, the vibrant title screen comes into view and the audience�s attention is focused onto the personified little faces of various animals. A dog named Pluto, a duck named Donald and two tiny mice with names that alliterate. You can feel the tension rising, you can feel the audience yearning to see this happy go-lucky adventure that will bring that little happiness to their gaping monotony, the music fades and the screen flickers into life.

All praise to Buena Vista. The audience gives thanks with their glistening eyes, and the screen is brought back to the darkness by a fairy�s touch.

Title screen. "Good Dog", in a humorous font, is forced into the audience�s mind. The music attains a faster tempo and ends- initialising the short melody, which tells the characters on screen to play their respected parts.

Pluto, large black ears, thin wiry tail and a lime green collar, picks up the newspaper. Due to his lack of opposable digits, Pluto grips the cylinder with his mouth, closes his eyes and trots back happily to its beckoning master. Pluto travels through the miniature flap of his master�s house, places the newspaper at Mickey�s feet and sits up straight, awaiting Mickey�s dotage of love.

The paper is soggy. It is soggy to the extent of the ink smudging- you should expect as much from a cartoon dog delivering a paper, but Mickey isn�t in the mood for childish humour. Mickey unrolls the paper and watches the drool ooze down the front page and drip unceremoniously onto the floor with a resounding splat. As the spittle settles, Mickey�s eyes meet with Pluto�s, the dog trembles as the eyebrows of his master curl into an almighty �M�.

�What is this?� Mickey whispers, soft enough to sound threatening but loud enough for Pluto to prick up his ears in attention. �Well?� Mickey appears to want an answer. Pluto mimes that what Mickey is in fact holding is a newspaper and then smiles broadly. �No, this isn�t a newspaper, this is shit.� Mickey begins to roll the newspaper into a cylinder again. �And where does shit belong, Pluto?� The dog points towards the toilet, �Nope that�s not it, come here and I�ll show you.� Obeying its master, Pluto trots to Mickey�s side.

Mickey lifts Pluto�s wiry tail, revealing the tight, puckered lips of the dog�s arsehole. He licks his index finger and inserts it inside. Pluto whimpers slightly, the cold finger of his master rubbing the inner rim of his anus a foreign experience; it begins to arouse him, strengthening his veined penis, causing his tongue to slide to the left of his mouth and saliva to accumulate in the pup�s gaping mouth.

�You like that, Pluto? You like my finger in your ass?� Mickey begins to wriggle his index finger. This causes Pluto to writhe in pleasure at Mickey�s side. �You like me inside you Pluto? You enjoy this?� Pluto nods dramatically, the broad smile and sleepy eyes providing all the information Mickey needs. Picking up the soggy newspaper, already rolled into a tight cylinder, Pluto awaits the aforementioned task.

Mickey removes his index finger, much to Pluto�s distaste, forces Pluto to spread his legs and begins to tease his rump with the tube of wet news. Stroking the lips with the soft pages, watching the dog�s penis reach the pinnacle of arousal and throb as he baits Pluto�s shit-hole.

Pluto begins to weep, the pressure being too much. Although, in his doggy speak, Pluto begs for more. Pluto wants something to penetrate him deep inside. Mickey, the kind hearted soul that he is, inserts the newspaper entirely into Pluto�s anus. Mickey crams the squishy tube deep into the bowels of the dog; but, unfortunately, the paper begins to break apart, sticking to the intestinal walls, lining Pluto�s gut with political bullshit.

The canine�s eyes bulge as he is penetrated; he clenches his teeth as his arsehole tightens around the softened tube. Pluto moans, aroused by the squishy thing inside him. �You like that, do ya, Pluto?� In between moans, Pluto manages to nod, �Too bad Pluto�. Mickey quickly removes his trademark shorts, revealing to Pluto his big black cock, stiff in anticipation.

Pluto�s mouth hits the floor, he never knew his master was that big before now and as it stands to attention before him he imagines it sliding up his hole. Mickey sees the excess drool slide to the edge of Pluto�s mouth, coupled with the glazed look in both of the eyes. �Do ya want me inside of ya, Pluto?� asks Mickey in a cheery tone. Pluto, still in a dreamlike state, doesn�t answer but Mickey doesn�t care. With his index finger, he pokes the remainder of the newspaper tube further into Pluto�s anus, relinquishing a moan from the pup as he writhes about on the floor. Mickey then places the head of his penis against the lips of Pluto�s arsehole and slowly edges himself in, allowing the dog�s muscles to contract around his thick shaft.

As Mickey slowly pushes himself inside, his penis pushes the rolled up newspaper even further up Pluto�s intestinal tract, the doggy being penetrated further than he could ever think possible, his drool making puddles on the floor.

Suddenly, Mickey thrusts forward, shoving the entirety of his cock into the canine�s tight hole. This forces the rolled up newspaper to become stuck in his intestinal tract. Pluto screams his doggy screams, most of which sound more like barks than screams (but to a dog they would sound like screams), and he whines his doggy whine as blood trickles out of his doggy anus in between the thrusts of his master.

As Mickey�s testicles slap against Pluto�s animated arse cheeks he allows himself a smile, his teeth glinting in the sunshine as his dog wails in doggy pain. His penis glides effortlessly into Pluto�s anus, with the blood now acting as a lubricant, pumping away causing Pluto to moan and scream with a mixture of pain and pleasure. �You like it now Pluto? Do you want me to stop or have you learnt your lesson?� Mickey speaks quite sternly, as would a teacher to a child. He removes his penis from Pluto�s anus, but keeps it on the brink of the dog�s anal lips, as would a teacher to a child, awaiting an answer.

Meanwhile, inside Pluto�s belly, all that pumping and grinding done by Mickey�s penis and the rolled up newspaper has done some serious damage and now Pluto is bleeding internally. However, the sun is shining through the main window of Mickey�s house, embracing both Mickey and Pluto with a hug of natural warmth. �Well?� Mickey still wants an answer from the hound, but it appears that Pluto is too weak to even reply. �Fine Pluto, I guess you haven�t learnt your lesson.� Mickey isn�t happy. Even after all they had been through, Pluto won�t even apologise to Mickey for this single incident. With tears streaming down his face, Mickey flips Pluto over, revealing the lighter fur coating of his under-belly, and begins to rub.

As Mickey rubs his stomach, Pluto nods his head in enjoyment. As Mickey, once again, begins to pump at his bloodstained anus he begins to shake his head in an aggressive way. Mickey begins whispering �it�s okay, everything will be okay� into the ears of his beloved pal, still rubbing his belly yet pounding away with his big black cock.

Mickey then picks up the pace and begins pounding Pluto�s arse faster and faster in a continuative rhythmic fashion. The thrusts increase in tempo. Faster and faster, Mickey�s cock enters Pluto�s anus, until the pounding reaches a state of climax at which point Mickey plunges his hands into Pluto�s belly, tearing his skin and ripping his gut wide open. Pluto begins to shake violently as his internal organs are placed on view. Mickey still pounds away at the body, the face of Pluto slowly drifting away but full of the pain and anguish that his master is inflicting on him. The body continues to spasm, even after the light in the eyes has gone.

The body stops shaking. Mickey places his hand into the hole in Pluto�s belly, tears out a piece of meat and begins to eat it whilst fucking the bloodstained arsehole of his dead pet.

The doorbell rings. Mickey stops humping his dead dog and stands still. It rings again. Through his window he can see that there is somebody at the door. That and the doorbell ringing are two big clues. He has to make a decision; either a) keep quiet and hopes that the people at the door just go away or b) yell �the door�s open� and hope for the best. Mickey opts for the second; he screams to the person outside that his door is open and that they can come in.

The doorknob turns a full 360 degrees, and into the house waltzes a young Mister Donald who, with alliteration intended, is a duck. Mickey�s face widens with a broad smile as he recognises his feathery companion.

�Come on over Donald! He�s still warm!�

�Gee Mickey, are you sure? I mean, this should be special moment with just you and Pluto.� Donald speaks with his usual speech impediment but in a jovial tone.

�It�s okay, Donald, we weren�t that close� you can fuck him too if you like.� Mickey pulls out of Pluto�s arsehole, showing Donald that he will allow him to stick his feathery cock up his dead dog if he really wants to.

�It�s okay Mickey, I�ll stick with the head.� Donald walks over to the lifeless body of Pluto and lifts the head up to his crotch. Slowly, from underneath the feathers, his penis begins to grow. It rises to the brink of Pluto�s cold dead eyes, almost touching the jellied pupils of the playful pup. As his cock reaches full turgidity, Donald begins plunging his penis into Pluto�s skull, his head piercing Pluto�s right eye and following through into the brain.

His feathery white shaft, moistened with eye jelly, pounds away at the brain of Pluto. Donald thrusting repeatedly in through Pluto�s eye socket, each thrust penetrating deep inside the spongy grey matter. The dog�s brains, still warm, close in around Donald�s cock as it enters, forming a tight seal around the head causing Donald to moan with pleasure as his cock pounds away at the skull of his friend�s dead pet.

At the rear, Mickey continues to slide his big black beast down Pluto�s crusty anus. He tears away at the innards of the corpse, ripping off a piece of meat and eating the bloodied handful with a smile on his face. He looks over to Donald who, with the skull fucking and all, seems near orgasm.

�Hey, Donald! Why don�t we come together at the same time?� Mickey asks in an excited tone.

�Sure, Mickey, but I don�t think I can hold on too long.� Donald�s reply is coupled with a moan as he slides his cock faster into the well lubricated brain cavity of Pluto�s skull.

�Tell me when you�re ready, Donald, and I�ll try to keep up, okay?�

�Okay Mickey.� Mickey�s thrusts become harder and faster as he penetrates deeper into the bloodstained anus of Pluto�s carcass. His cock rises in and out of the lifeless body, sliding all the way in and sliding all the way out faster and faster.

�I�m ready, Mickey!� shouts Donald in a high pitched squawk, followed by a moan as he shoots his cream into Pluto�s dead head.

�Yes!� shouts Mickey as his black snake sprays white jelly onto the walls of Pluto�s anus.

As the moment passes, and as the animated characters clean themselves up, an uneasy atmosphere began to arise between Donald and Mickey. The carcass of Pluto is left propped up against the sofa, and all the blood, faeces and semen are mopped up by unseen forces. Mickey, who has placed his trademark shorts back onto his person, notices that Donald is staring at him.

�What is it, Donald?� Mickey asks in his happy yet patronising tone of voice. Donald doesn�t answer; he stands motionless as he stares at Mickey, his feathery brow furrowed. �What did you come round here for anyway?� Mickey speaks sternly. He�s getting worried- Donald has never acted like this before.

Suddenly, in a blur of rage and adrenaline, Donald leaps onto Mickey, causing him to fall to the ground. He lands on his waist and begins punching the mouse�s face, with only a mere �Donald, what are you do-� as a deterrent.

Mickey loses consciousness after Donald breaks his nose. As his blood pours down his face, he faints, and after being punched repeatedly this evolves into full unconsciousness. Donald stands up and begins laughing with glee. These chortles lift his spirits and reawaken his aching muscles. Leaving the unconscious Mickey in the living room, Donald walks into the kitchen to try and find some rope. Finding the rope, he returns to the vulnerable celebrity and ties his hands and feet together in a somewhat comical fashion. When thoroughly secured Donald begins carrying the trussed up rodent to his car and places him in the boot.

Donald re-enters Mickey�s house, and removes any evidence attributing to his being inside at the time of Mickey�s kidnapping. Leaving the house, Donald places a lock on Mickey�s door and walks calmly to his car where, in a calm manner, he opens the car door and sits down. Donald, now in what one would say is a calm state, coolly turns the ignition and accelerates out of Mickey�s driveway.

Donald drives his car for what seems like an age. He passes the sunny mountain and the lollipop village, along with all the other attractions that the tourist and film director love, until he reaches the industrial part of the Disney universe. He parks right up next to �Abandoned Warehouse 256� and carries the now conscious Mickey inside.

All abandoned warehouses have already been equipped with an ACME issue �Torture Area Deluxe� so not much work is needed to be done on Donald�s part. Breathing a sigh of relief, he chains Mickey�s wrists and ankles with the ACME �Wrist and Ankle Iron Shackles Set� and hangs him from the ACME �Reinforced Spread Eagle Torture Board�. Mickey tries to fight back but is still too woozy from the pummelling he received back at his house.

As Donald finishes his preparations, Mickey becomes aware of his surroundings and lets off a plea for mercy. �Please Donald! Don�t do this! After all we have been through, why do you want to do this to me?!� Mickey speaks softly but in a pathetic manner as if to derive some level of pity.

�You want to know why? You want to know why I have brought you here and shackled you to a reinforced torture board? I�ll tell you why, I�m jealous.� Donald speaks in his usual voice but with a monotonous edge. He withdraws himself from feeling anything for Mickey other than this hate. �I am envious of your fame, and your fan base and your love!� Donald�s speech is enticed with rage. He is unable to control himself as he recites his monologue.

�But you�ve had fame, Donald, you have a fan base!� Mickey pleads with the enraged Donald, seeking some way to get through to him.

�What about love, Mickey?! You have love! Where�s mine?!�

�You have Daisy!�

�That whore?! She�s done it with everyone! Even my nephews!�

�But Donald, I care about you! You�re my friend and we�ll always be good friends!� Mickey tries to coerce some sympathy from the duck. He cannot see how far Donald has truly gone.

�Liar! You�ve lied all these years, you�ve promoted all these feelings to all those people out there in the world and not for one second have you truly cared about anyone of them, not your co-workers, not the public, not even Minnie!� Donald�s anger starts getting personal; he truly does not care about his former friend and believes that he deserves what punishment he is going to put him through.

�I love Minnie!�

�You love yourself! Have you ever noticed that Minnie is just a female version of your body? You haven�t, have you? You�ve deluded yourself into thinking that you truly love this woman when in fact it is just you having some glory wank over yourself!� Donald�s words connect with Mickey as he realises what he has done, this renders Mickey speechless.

The wind blows through the abandoned warehouse and the sun shines through the various broken windows forming patterns on the floor. Donald organises the tools he will be using into order of priority as he waits for Mickey to speak. After an eternity, he speaks in a pseudo-calm voice. �Okay. I understand now, Donald, I know what I have done and I�m sorry. Now, can you let me go? I�ve learnt my lesson.� Donald ignores him and focuses on organising his tools. �Fucking shit! I�ve learnt my fucking lesson! Let me go!� Mickey shakes the chains in anguish as he screams for his freedom.

�You know it doesn�t work like that Mickey.� Donald speaks nonchalantly as if the mouse�s cries of pain aren�t happening. �You haven�t learnt your lesson, you just want to go home where you can watch television and stroke your dead dog but that ain�t gonna happen.�

�But I have learnt my lesson, just please let me go!�

�No.� Donald allows Mickey to cry; it distracts attention from him picking up an ACME �Sharpened Spoon�. �I am now going to remove your big white eyes, okay?� Before Mickey can answer, Donald sticks the spoon into Mickey�s right eye, piercing the pupil, and swirls the spoon around causing Mickey�s eye jelly to break apart and drip onto the ground. Mickey feels his eye being shred, the cold metal twisting around inside producing a mixture of jelly and blood to pour down his face. This causes him to yelp and squeal as the intense agony envelops him. The remainder of his eye dribbles down his cheek like a discarded piece of wayward jam.

Donald pauses for a moment. He listens to Mickey�s whimpers and his beak broadens to a smile. As the cries of pain dwindle and Mickey resorts to snivelling, Donald turns to Mickey. �And now for the other eye.�

�No!� Mickey screams. �No, no, no, no!�

�I am sorry Mickey, but I must remove your eyes, otherwise you will never truly see what you have become.� Donald is quite methodical, but he listens with enjoyment to Mickey�s anger.

�I won�t be able to see anything!� Mickey moans as tears drip from his remaining eye.

�I�ll tell you what, Mickey. I�ll remove your eye differently from last time if you just stop whining.�

�Will it hurt?� Mickey mumbles, his voice stifled with pain and fear.

�We�ll find out.� Replies Donald as the spoon was inserted into the side of Mickey�s right eye; it cuts away at the muscle keeping it in place. Mickey screams as his blood sprays from his eye socket, he feels his eye being torn from the muscle and yelps with agony as it slides down his face. His eye dangles comically for a while until the muscle snaps and it hits the floor with an echoing splat.

Mickey lashes out blindly (obviously) but in vain. Despite all his rage, pain and aggression he cannot break free of the ACME �Wrist and Ankle Iron Shackles Set� that keeps him restrained. He slumps up against the ACME �Reinforced Spread Eagle Torture Board� and relinquishes a sob. �Stop, Donald!� Mickey cries �Just please stop!�

�You are awfully noisy y�know� I think I�ll have to do something about that.� Donald picks up a needle and thread, �Now don�t move your lips.�

Mickey panics �What are you doing Donald? No, stop it, Donald, what are you doing?! Donald, please stop! Just�Donald, please!�

�I said, don�t move your lips!� Donald slaps Mickey across the face; the sound reverberates off the naked walls of the abandoned factory, �Now keep still!� Mickey obeys, even when the needle pierces through his upper lip he does not move just lets out a little squeal of pain. Donald pierces both upper and lower lips sewing in a zigzag pattern to ensure secure stitching. Mickey is reduced to a mute and breathes heavily through his nose just to stay alive.

As Donald stands up to admire his work from various angles, Mickey focuses on his breathing; he tries to forget about the situation he is in by humming. This humming drowns out Donald picking up a hacksaw, and as Mickey feels the sharp edge against his trademark ears panic envelops him. �You were always proud of your ears, weren�t you Mickey? They were always your finest feature� Minnie loved your ears and I love your ears. What do you think Mickey�will Minnie love me if I have your ears? Well, let�s find out.� Mickey squirms about as Donald saws through his circular lobes, his demented screams of pain muffled by the stitching. The blood pours openly from his head onto the floor; there it mixes with the blood from his eyes and from his mouth.

Donald finishes hacking through one of the ears but appears to be too tired to continue with the other, �I guess one will have to do, eh?� Donald speaks into the remaining ear of the famous mouse, �She won�t mind, will she? Well, it doesn�t really matter.� Mickey appears to have given up. He hangs down from his chains, letting his blood flow into a congealing puddle below him. �I guess this is goodbye then, Mickey, see you in another life!� Donald turns to leave the abandoned warehouse and walks briskly out of the exit. In his hand, he carries Mickey�s severed ear and the needle and thread.

Mickey is left alone in the darkness, unable to speak and barely able to hear. In his final moments, Mickey looks back on all those times that he had entertained the children, laughed with them, played with them etc. Mickey�s penis became erect. This sudden rush of blood causes Mickey to faint but his boner remains until his brain stops working due to severe blood loss.

Meanwhile, at Minnie�s house, this female mouse is in the kitchen baking a cake for her beloved Mickey. She is putting the final touches to the icing when the doorbell rings. �Who could it be?� Minnie asks herself as she hurries to the door. In the window she sees a familiar sight, a portrait view of her beloved. �I�ll be just a minute Mickey!� She shouts as she rushes back to the kitchen to pick up the cake, �You can come in but close your eyes!�

Donald walks into Minnie�s house, his blood seeping from his forehead due to his poor quality stitching of Mickey�s ear to his own feathery scalp. In his hands he holds a bunch of roses hoping to surprise Minnie with this wonderful gift. Minnie returns holding the cake in front of her blocking her view, �Surprise Mickey!� she peeks around the cake to see her beloved�s reaction but is shocked to find a mutilated duck in his place.

�Surprise, Minnie!� Donald yells holding the bunch of roses out in front of him. Minnie steps backwards in fear of Donald, but trips which causes the cake to fall onto her, staining her white skirt with pink icing. �It�s me, Minnie! It�s me, Mickey!�

�D-D-Donald� what have you done?� Minnie speaks in a hushed tone, slowly crawling away from her guest.

�I�m not Donald.� Donald laughs pathetically. �I�m Mickey Mouse! Your one true love!� Donald seems adamant that he is Mickey and tries to mimic his way of speaking but fails resulting in a less than audible version of his usual voice.

�Donald, what have you done to yourself? What have you done to Mickey?!� Minnie continues to crawl away, trying to edge herself closer to a telephone or an exit or anything.

�I�m not Donald, Minnie! I�m Mickey! I can prove it to you! Look at my ears!� Donald points his head downwards so Minnie can get a good look at his handiwork.

�Christ, Donald what have you done?� Minnie cries a little, seeing what Donald has done to himself and what he has ripped off Mickey.

�Stop calling me Donald! I am not Donald!� Donald rushes forward and grabs Minnie by her shoulders and begins to shake her. �I am not Donald! I am Mickey Mouse!�

�Stop it, Donald! Please, you�re hurting me!� Donald held her down to the ground, as he shakes her she bangs her head against the floorboards.

�Say it! Say I am Mickey Mouse!� Donald screams into the face of Minnie.

�You�re Donald Duck! Look at you, you�re a duck, how could you be Mickey?�

Minnie squirms about on the floor, trying to break free of Donald�s grip, but Donald is too strong for her.

�I�ll show you how much I love you, Minnie! I�ll show you how much Mickey loves you!� Once again, from underneath his feathers, Donald�s penis begins to grow but larger and harder than it was before. Donald lifts Minnie�s stained skirt with his beak and rips off her panties with his mouth holding the struggling mouse in place as he positioned his white cock already dribbling with pre-cum.

�Donald don�t do this! Think of our friendship! Think of all the films we�ve produced!� Minnie tries to coerce Donald with companionship and capitalist ideals but Donald�s mind is set on one thing and one thing only.

�My name is Mickey!� screams Donald as he forces his cock inbetween the tight lips of Minnie�s cunt. Tearing her labia as he shoves his fat penis deep into her pussy, penetrating further than Mickey could ever penetrate in his wildest dreams.

�No, don�t!� Minnie moans as Donald retracts his monster cock and thrusts himself back inside her warm tight fanny. Minnie�s cunt blood dribbles down Donald�s shaft as he continues to pound away at the mouse�s beaver. �No! Please no!� Minnie screams as she reaches orgasm and excretes her bodily fluids onto Donalds huge prick creating easier access.

Donald is nowhere near orgasm. He lifts Minnie�s top over her head and begins to suck away at her furry tits. He licks each individual nipple and bites down to see the reaction of Minnie, she moans in delight as she slowly begins to enjoy having her pussy pummelled and her nipples licked. Donald recognises this and bites down hard on her nipple drawing blood he then rips the breast right off just to see Minnie�s further reaction. Minnie�s eyes bulge and tears drip down her face, she screeches in agony as Donald removes her breast and throws it into the cake.

The blood drips down her torso and onto Donald�s snowy dick turning it a further shade of pink The sight of blood reawakens Donald�s lust and he begins to hump harder and faster, he pounds Minnie�s bloodied vagina with a higher intensity and penetrates her innards deep.

As Donald intensifies, Minnie unwillingly comes again and again. Her pleasure reaches such heights that she doesn�t feel the pain in her chest. Finally, as Donald�s chalky white stick shoots his sticky goodness deep inside Minnie�s gash, he breathes a sigh of relief, stands up and turns to the camera. �To quote my friend, the late Porky Pig, that�s all folks!�

The band plays nice happy tones and the credits roll.

What a fuck.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you