Join our server on Discord

New Beginnings (Gabumon Loverz)
GABUMON <3 LOVER'Z!

Well I guess considering I have a couple things to ask, if anyone like's Gabumon we are looking for more recruits for the group and I think it would be nice to see a new fever sweeping the bored and have more activity in our lovely group. As for old members, if you would like to rejoin and become active again, come on back y'all.
So if you like the idea of this, you can contact me via PM, and let the fun begin. I hope to see more members come back and new one's step up to the plate and join this fantastic group celebrating a great Digimon, Gabumon...

CHeck us out, and see you all around !!!

Lonely<3Gabu~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I am up for it again :) I wouldn't mind starting that up again
Veemon's Followers
I would love to join again. I think I already did when I was checking all the settings out. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Well its not like this site, deleted the group. LOL I was just hoping to just get a jump start on things. Hopefully getting more active members to really make our group be, dare I say, Gabu-licious?! XD

Anyway leave me a PM if you want to be in the group and you are more then welcomed too join. If you can, message here and there, so I don't miss it :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds