Join our server on Discord

So the day finally came. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:*hugs everyone tightly* Thank you, everyone... This is why I love to come here... This is the real strenght of our site. We are friends. I wish I had such good friends here, but I'm glad I at least got to meet you here in the net. I will never forget you. And I'll do my best to be helpful to you like you've been with me.

Ange, Crimson, Herr, Harie and Gabu: Thanks a lot!

Lonely Gabu: I got a solution for the blushing I always cause you. Here *hands him a compact make-up kit* I know you have no problem using it, but just in case....*gives him a Gabumon mask*. There. Never give up, and good luck may knock your door soon. You taught me that. Thank you.

But Im more then happy to blush if you make me blush, I don't mind if people that are family and my friends do it to me hun....The Gabumon mask is <3 I'm glad I assisted you in every way possible. I sometimes wished I could have helped you more, massaged your feet or calmed you down with a hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows which would be awesome.... I did everything that you would do for a good friend and I hope that It makes me glad to see you get something that is this well deserved. I'm glad and Go Zeohy GO!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: So the day finally came. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - by blueeyedgabulvo0o - 03-30-2007, 06:01 PM