Join our server on Discord

So the day finally came. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm hoping for a lot of good news when everything is said and done, you clearly deserve it Zephy. May you shine like the light in your soul, and the purity of your heart. (blushes a bit.) Relax and come back to us well rested, and with something extra ;)

Quote:Thank you you too, Lonely Gabu, who these last days supported me lots too.

(blushes darkly) Nyah it wasn't anything special, you know how much yah mean to me and well (looks down shyly) I met those words that I uttered to you and will always utter them till I am no longer to. You are phenomenal and you are beautiful and now I am glad that you took another step to accomplish something you dreamed to attain. As a friend, Zephy~chan, I tried to do what any friend deserves and grrr, you made me blush again. xD I hope that you smile more and relax after such an accomplishment. Congratulations and I wish you all the best.

I would do something else, but I am blushing badly as it is Zephy....lol You deserved it... Screw it (blushes darkly and hugs into you softly.)
Anyway, obviously avoid the mushy stuff, if you wish lol except for Zephy.... >>;;

Thank you Zephy...and good luck with your bright future. <3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: So the day finally came. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - by blueeyedgabulvo0o - 03-24-2007, 10:02 AM