Join our server on Discord

So the day finally came. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doctor Zephyr Wrote:So.....Today, 23th of March of 2007, 19:23 hours, I completed my metamorphosis. Now I am.....Generalist licenciate kinesiologist physiotherapist (that's my full title. In Spanish is "Licenciada kinesi?a fisiatra generalista") but you can just call me Doctor. Cool
Honestly, I never, ever thought this day would come. I want to thank all of you who supported me through my darkest times, when I didn't know what I was gonna do with my life and thought this day would never exist. Especially to you, Unknown, who took me the most (you have no idea how much I sobbed in front of him and outside this site). Thank you you too, Lonely Gabu, who these last days supported me lots too. Thank you, thank you all of you: DMX, Wise, Angewomon's lover, Harie, kalyx, Internet Guy, Crimson, and all the other people who supported me through several of these threads, and whose names I'm forgetting now. Thank you for motivating me to get out of this. To keep forward and never give up. I never had this kind of support when I was younger, so I really appreciate it.
..............and now.....I'm gonna take a long break....until next Monday. Hey, I have to do the tramitations now, and belatedly the oath.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So the day finally came. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - by Doctor Zephyr - 03-24-2007, 09:15 AM