Join our server on Discord

Sho_Ishogi's April Artist of the Month Contest
Just finished my entry...
=3
Ok I have my Judges all set so. Go ahead and start sending me your entries at any time. :P
A slight addition to the rules. When you send your art in Please do not add a Signature on the Pic itself. I need to maintain at least a semblance of Secrecy(Some peoples art styles are easily ID'ed) But if your name is ON the picture that goes right out the window. The entries I have right now are easily corrected. So no need to resend. But for all future entries please Just Put your Nickname in the e-mail message not on the Pic itself.
Only 6 days to the deadline and I only have 1 entry so far. I'd kinda hate for it to win by default so as an incentive I've decided to reveal the Prize.

I will arrange with the winner to Ship them Volumes 1 and 2 of the Chobits Manga (english)

So grab your Materials and get me some entries in. 8)
This is one of the reasons that picture contests don't work too well. They take a while to make and there aren't too many artists out there. :(
3 days left and I still only have one entry.

Come on don't let the winner be by default.
Please give me your best please.
22 hours and change. If your waiting for the last minute your getting pretty close
i would call this contest to the person who entered because there arent many confedent artists around to enter. not that it will stay that way but maybe you should wait a few months. lets hope that we get a few people in here because i'd hate to see things get any worse.

Ryoku
well a few hours left but it looks like this is gonna be a one man show.
Ryokumon Wrote:i would call this contest to the person who entered because there arent many confedent artists around to enter. not that it will stay that way but maybe you should wait a few months. lets hope that we get a few people in here because i'd hate to see things get any worse.

Ryoku

Artists here do not lack confidence.
They lack incentive.