Join our server on Discord

Blythe / Ada RPG
"Glad you like it..." she said with a small sense of satisfaction, glad she could make her guest feel comfortable. Whilst she enjoyed her own bowl of fresh stew, the vixen couldn't help but observe the wolf across from her as the fire continued to roar besides them. Under the dim light, the vixen noting Blythe's rugged features, the vixen trying not to seem too impressed and instead returning to her meal.

Outside, unknown to the two, a small group of figures had begun to enter the forest with stern expressions. Battle axes and clubs were tightly gripped in their inhuman hands, all pointed towards Ada's home. Rain and wind pelted the behemoths before they began to circle the modest, yet intriguing abode. The chieftain governing them looked the house with scorn before withdrawing from his pocket a small tuft of grey fur. Taking a small sniff of it before returning it to his pocket, the head behemoth roared a battle cry before rushing towards the magician's retreat with his comrades.

Ada sighed upon catching the sounds outside with her sensitive ears, able to detect their heavy footsteps through the storm. "Another angry mob, they really are such a bother. Would you care to help me handle them?" asked the vixen, leaving the table to grab her enchanted staff.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Bastards.." Blythe downed the last bit of stew throwing the bowl down "For the more than generous meal I shall." the wolf rose his paw and his scythe came to him in an instant. Swiftly he exited Ada's house back into the downpour of a rain that quickly matted his hair and fur,"You bastards just ruined a perfectly good meal...you can repay me with your heads!" he shouted at the oncommers.
The OCA
An amused laugh left the behemoth chieftain before he stepped forwards before the grey wolf, ignoring the rain pelting him and his men as he said, "Such an idle threat considering how outnumbered you are. Come with us wolf and we'll leave this place in peace. Our master wants to have a word with you."

"Not to interrupt this thrilling conversation, but you are still trespassing on my land. Leave at once or I can't be responsible for what happens to you or your comrades." To make her point clear, a scorching inferno left the head of Ada's staff before striking a behemoth approaching her from behind.

Roars encompassed the two mages accompanied by ruckus of the storm, but the chieftain waited an answer first though his heavy battle axe remained tightly gripped in his beastly claws.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I dont give a flying fuck what your master wants and numbers dont mean shit." Blythe smirked glancing at Ada "Since they invaded your property I see its only fitting that you give the last blow." the wolf turned bowing to the vixen before disappearing only to reappear in the middle of the angry mob raising his scythe "Ice Nova!" all of a sudden a wave of arctic cold spread out from the wolf incasing the mob's legs in ice before warping back next to Ada.
The OCA
"Good, now that they're stuck, they won't be able to dodge this!" cried Ada before summoning a new spell from her staff, the incantation summoning forth the power of the storm above them.

Bolts of cerulean struck many of the behemoths, their bodies smoking from the sharp electricity before falling to the earth. A few remained however, breaking through the ice and enduring the spell, their leader included. He observed his fallen soldiers before he bellowed in rage, charging forward with the remains of his forces.

"Would you like to finish them off, Blythe, I wouldn't want to deny you any fun," she said whilst preparing to fend off a few of the monstrous creatures with another spell.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It would be an honor" Blythe said bowing once again before taking out a vial with a ruby red liquid downing it quickly "Ever scene a wolf with dragon's breath?" he asked retoricly as he took a inhaled then exhaled blowing out a giant torrent of dragon fire from his very mouth that would be hot enough to melt even the finest of steel.
The OCA
Many of the approaching behemoths were felled by the burst of flame breath, their purple hides scorched before falling to the damp earth. Only a single one remained who had been behind the two, a sparkle of fear in his amber eyes before he decided his life was forfeit if he were to stay. Ada had other plans however, her staff directing a Bind spell upon the beast warrior.

"Your allies are defeated. Had you of left my land and kept your hands off my guest this might have been avoided." declared the vixen, her green eyes showing mostly contempt for the miserable monster. However, she knew he might be of use. "But perhaps you can be of use, tell me, who is your master?"

"Ha, you mages shun and exploit our shaman kin, I would sooner die than help you, wench!" Despite being clearly defeated, the behemoth remained adamant in his secrecy.

"Humph, you rude beasts are so blind. I see there's no use in talking to you. It's a pity, I probably would have let you go, sans a few memories of course." With that, Ada pressed her paw to his forehead before the behemoth's body started to freeze, the monster perishing as a frozen statue.

She sighed whilst the rain continued to pelt her enchanted robes before she turned to Blythe. "That was impressive, Blythe. And thank you for helping me put down those behemoths. I don't know why they were after you, but since we didn't allow any to escape I don't think you'll have to worry about reinforcements for a while. Now let's get out of this rain, we can go and finish our little dinner..." With just a small crack of a smile on her muzzle she began walking home before adding, "...wolf boy."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe sighs softly taking a final glance at the scorched corpses then with a simple wind spell he cast all the corpses far away from Ada's property. "..wolf boy...?" the wolf turned and entered Ada's home setting his scythe back in its place "grrr..wet again.." he grumbled before trying the nifty little spell Ada did before but this time he put too much force into it making it like a really hot blow drier which made his fur puff up "Son of a..."
The OCA
Ada nearly let out a laugh for the ridiculous state of Blythe's fur, the fox focusing instead on drying her own fur, her robes and crimson fur now warm and dry once more. Looking back at the gray wolf, the vixen waved her paw with a short incantation to rid him of the puffed up fur, returning his coat to normal. "I suppose you just used a little too much power, it appears to be fine now." She lowered her hood to reveal her youthful features again under the dim light of the fire, a sigh leaving her muzzle before she sat before her cauldron again. "To think, monsters would actually intrude in my woods despite all the magical warnings...hopefully this potion will change all that." She turned to the fellow mage, hopeful that he could give some assistance as she asked, "So will you help me, Blythe?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Certainly." Blythe replied slowly stepping up to the cauldron beside Ada pearing looking around "May I know where you were last? Perhaps just an extra ingrediant is needed whatever it is I'm sure I'll have it."
The OCA