Join our server on Discord

The MyBB Trial
Apparently looking over the trial, I have noticed that the previous posts in the last three or so hours from 18:03 GMT +0 have all disappeared and completely vanished....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I can\'t see The Author\'s Domain under Author\'s Den either.
Kurtz, please read the board announcement at the top of every page.

"If you cannot login, or your post isn't here but was on the old forum, you may have registered or posted before this became the default forum. Please re-register or re-post here."

Actually, it was. I accidentally set it so that not everyone could view it... heh, sorry! Thanks for pointing that out, Gogglehead.
Ah, sorry, missed that bit. Apologies...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I think I'm having a problem with it too. I've just recieved two PMs, and when I opened them, there was nothing in them except the sender's sig. However, when I hit the Reply button, the PM is there. What's up with that?
Ah, I eventually found something.

The user Lonely Werewolf should not have the title 'Of the SDP', should he? I mean, I thought that was reserved mainly for Shadowknight. Lonely Werewolf was neither allowed in the SDP, requested for acceptance or was in it previously, as I recall. And yet he's suddenly got that status which he didn't before...

EDIT: Of course I realise that is a bug of the forum now and so this question is already resolved!-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
cboy Wrote:I think I'm having a problem with it too. I've just recieved two PMs, and when I opened them, there was nothing in them except the sender's sig. However, when I hit the Reply button, the PM is there. What's up with that?
That may be because our server compatibility is different from MyBB's setting. There may be a character in there, like an accent mark, or a strange ellipsis, that MyBB doesn't like. It can be fixed, and I'm working with MyBB's developers to get that done.
Kurtz Wrote:Ah, I eventually found something.

The user Lonely Werewolf should not have the title 'Of the SDP', should he? I mean, I thought that was reserved mainly for Shadowknight. Lonely Werewolf was neither allowed in the SDP, requested for acceptance or was in it previously, as I recall. And yet he's suddenly got that status which he didn't before...

He either typed that in himself or recently joined. I'll check his profile.

___
Edit: Well, it looks like he's a member alright.
Okay I got a small problem. I can't see the SDP group board. Did it get removed or was I mutinized?

Edit: Okay I can see it again.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad