Join our server on Discord

Poll: So... what do you think of this? As opposed to buying the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Great!
33.33%
1 33.33%
It's good.
0%
0 0%
Mmm, so-so...
33.33%
1 33.33%
Eh... bad.
0%
0 0%
Rubbish!
33.33%
1 33.33%
O.O ... but it's illegal...
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dawn of War with Winter Assault AND Dark Crusade... FREE!!!
I don't lie. :P Try it out! It rocks! (Although the downloads take forever... :roll:) Remember to do all this IN ORDER!

Hamachi. ^_^ Free LAN-over-internet software.
- http://files.hamachi.cc/HamachiSetup-1.0.1.5-en.exe

uTorrent. Mmmm... download full games... *drool*
- http://download.utorrent.com/1.6.1/uTorr...nstall.exe

Daemon Tools. CD/DVD emulator. Let's you install games without the disks!
- For Windows: XP, 2003, 2000, VISTA.
- For Windows: XP64, 2003 x64, VISTA x64.

The torrents for:
- Dawn of War and Winter Assault (two in one FTW)
- Dark Crusade

After all that is installed:
- Patch 1.4 to 1.41
- Patch 1.41 to 1.5
- Patch 1.5 to 1.51
- Dark Crusade multi player patch

:P Enjoy!

EDIT: For the Dark Crusade install, you'll need to unpack "rc-warhammer.r00" to get at the ISO file. :P

EDIT 2: More games at Torrent Spy!
You still need the keys to install ... although if one were so inclined to not buy the game, you could always just check crackspider, since you're just using them to play over a VPN. :P
So...you found a torrent. For a game.

I don't pirate simply because I only buy games that I know I'll enjoy, and don't feel like waiting a week for a 'meh' game; plus, multiplayer is often limited or nonexistant in cracks, which is a major turn-off for me.

In other words, it's simple and easier to just go out and buy them...especially since money isn't a problem (thank you very much, lottery and army pension).
Well, unfortunately for people like me who have no money because out respective government takes every penny we have... this is the only way we'll get these games before they're considered old.

And multi-player works fine over LAN, thank you very much. :P (Hamachi FTGW)
True, but the internet aspect is one of the selling points in games (online ones, obviously)

If it's a single player game and doesn't go online, full speed ahead.

Also, new releases. It takes time to get a crack, to upload a torrent, to get seeders, to download it, to install it right...it could take anywhere from a few days to a month.

A game I could see being pirated easily would be Half-Life. There really isn't any online aspect, it's hardly available easily and it would be easy to share. I'm just wary about downloading files I'm unsure of; downloading a pirated game is sort-of like a drug deal, you aren't really sure what's going to happen.