Join our server on Discord

Howdy, all.
Since I'm certain I'm probably a stranger to each and every one of you, I thought I'd take a moment to say a few things about myself. You see, a long time ago (back when I believe the place used ezboards) I used to frequent this fine establishment, but I didn't exactly make myself all that well-known and was never quite accepted into this tight-knit society of perverts. In fact, I plum forgot this place existed until one day I remembered Digimon and decided to start googling, well, you know :roll:

To sum up my interests real quick: I like long walks through the forests, quiet springs, and pictures of Renamon bondage. I think I wanted to grow up to be a magician when I was a kid, but then I ended up not thinking about particularly much in the way of life all through high school and college and I never quite go around to being a magician. Or a palentologist. Or a zoo keeper. And then there was a time when I thought my love for Digimon ended, but I guess it's something that just subsides rather than goes away.

Rapid-fire facts:
Male
Hetero
Love anime
Last anime series watched were: Kage Kara Mamoru! (wouldn't recommend), Ghost Hunt (enjoyed), and Trinity Blood (didn't care for by the end).
Can't cook
Not so bad with eating
Closer to a Republican than a Democrat, except when I'm outta work (ambiviliant feelings towards Bush)
Born in CT, live in CT
Would like to travel to Japan, China, and Ireland (but probably not the Northern parts)
Voted for Nader in the '04 elections.
Majored in English, minored in History. Ended up with marketing for a while.
Would like to get into the gaming industry, for collectible card gaming.
Getting major deja vu as I type this, but I probably shoot rapid-succession facts out a lot late at night.
Hate the phone. Hate cell phones even more.
Favorite movie is a toss-up between Street Fighter (incredibly quotable) and The House on Haunted Hill (original, although the remake was pretty good as remakes go).
Hate Stephen King's novels, love his movies.
Started watching wrestling two years back. Hate all three of the WWE's big champs. TNA's champs have always been amusing.
Thought Tamers was the best of the Digimon series.
Monster Rancher fan.
Getting back into MtG, finding out I'm awful.
Don't like driving.
Don't like snow.
Fond of the sun, but not direct sunlight.
Love windy days. Happy when it rains.
Howdy yourself,

Boy, you sure voluteered a lot of information about yourself. I don't know if I could be that brave. Anyway, I've been visiting this site and a Digimon fan for about three months now. I just finished watching the Digimon Tamers series and movies. (I started with this one because I had heard it was the best, I agree so far - too bad the series ended like it did.)
I'm in the process of finishing up my first lemon which features a Renamon. (my favorite) Hope to post it by the end of the month with drawings to follow. I also love anime and all types of animation.
Hope you enjoy the site and to see you around the threads!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I think this may be the longest, post by someone who joined. Man congratulations on achieving something that people wish they can, I am happy that you gave this information and I really hope you enjoy the site and what it has to offer. The name is LonelyGabu and if you need help let us know, anyone of us, and we will try to assist in anyway. I hope you succeed in all you wish to achieve. See you around, and welcome to the oasis.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Heya Malefactor and welcome to the boards! I hope you have fun and post lots around here!

Crimson: And watch out for the insane people around here.

Zorromon: This guy for example. *points to Crimson*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome to the boards Malefactor!! Enjoy your stay and watch the fists fly *ten thousand fists rise up* Rock On!!
The OCA
Kurtz: Welcome to hell!

Lurea: AGAIN! WRONG LINE!

Kurtz: *cough* Welcome to DaD, where all our men are freshly slaughtered-

Lurea: OH, YOU ARE JUST AN ASS, KURTZ! *boots him off stage and coughs*

Lurea: Welcome to DaD, Malefactor! I'm Lurea, 10th member of the SDP. Hope to see you post a lot more, and hope to see you around! *wink*

Kurtz: I feel my brain is melting.

Lurea: That's good.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Welcome fellow resident of the nutmeg state.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against