Join our server on Discord

The Clash of SuperSayains and Digimons
Everyone seems to make a RPG, so I thought I'd start one too.

Heres the rules:

You may enter as a SS or a Digimon (powerful one). **Fight against eachother is allowed, but being a main character of either side, it is your duty to hunt down the opponents.**

The two races are both trapped in the human world (real world) and now they have to fight for dominence over this new land. Any terrain is acceptable. You have to take over new posts and vital bases of the either side. (be creative, sabbotage, ambush, backstab, seduce etc are welcome). Contribute to your side. Fights has to be detailed, as this is a main action genre of a RPG. Girls are welcome to join in to enhance plot.

Angewomon is certainly gonna be in here. **Wink**

P.S Plots would be updated again.
I'm going as NeoAngewomon, the Ballerina Of Light! (my biomerged Digimon self, with a lot of sexy help from Jeannine, Angewomon Of Sex!)
Hey this is perfect :!: I have been working on this for quite some time myself. I would like to enter as a SS but... with one difference I have an Digimon on my side with some supped up powers.... IMPMON!!!! Twisted We are very close Wink , there is nothing we would not do for each other. I am not his Trainer we are equales in everything exspeacilly our disstain of lolly humans. by the way my name is Torch-a-ere. We have travelled the Cosmos together looking for one battle or another. Not knowing who we really are, or where we came from, or for that matter how we even met :!: :!: :!: we had a ship once with a full crew untill we ran into :o :o the Borg (Star Trak tng), Alains (the movies with Sagorna Wever), Venom, and Carnage (Spider-Man), all at once. It was a bitter battle and they destoryed our entire crew. but, I manged to place us both in stacies... but the next thing I know is I am here on earth in the body of a human that has as much hatered of humans as both of us (if not more). and I have been unable to find Impmon Untill now that is......