Join our server on Discord

Turn something stupid into something good.
jenrya is sitting when he fels horny. he rips off his pants and begins rubbing his briefs against his dick until he cums. he rips off his briefs and has takato come here. he rips off takato's clothes and both shove the cocks in their mouths. they both start pissing and shitting. takto rams his cock intp henry's ass while he sucks his member. they cum again and suzie comes nude and shoves the cock up her pussy.

hirokazu and kenta are playing video games. marineangemon rips open kenta's pants and boxers. he starts sucking the cock. he shoots cum all over kazu and kazu gets mad. kazu pulls off his pants and shoves his dick up kenta's ass while he sucks on the cock.kenta shits on kazu and kazu bites his dick.

the kaiser captures daisuke and strips him. he pulls off his pants and has daisuke suck. he takes off all his clothes and assrapes daisuke. hikari and takery save him, then rip off each others clothes. they start fucking and daisuke gets mad and buttfucks takeru. he then pisses in his mouth and sits on him and shits.

iori watches tv. armadimon rips his shirt and pants so he washes them. iori's boxers fall off and he pisses on armadimon. armadimon buttfucks him and iori shits while armadimon cums.

takuya and kouji look up izumi's skirt. so she misses on them and bites their dicks. they moan and cum while tomoki rubs his dick. he cums all over izumi's shirt so he takes it off and squirts her boobs. takuya buttfucks kouji who shits.

masaru takes shower with tohma and ikuto in tub. he pisses by accident. tohma gets mad and buttfucks him. ikuto cums in the tub and runsout grabbing chika. her clothes rip off and ikuto fucks her, then masaru while tohma shits in the toilet. they all sit on the toilet and piss and shit like crzy.

taichi watches yamatos band when he shits his pants so he goes to get yamatos pants onstage. so he takes them off butt pisses into the audience so yaamato yells but cums when he sees how hard taichi is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This are about the dumbest things possible...

What I want to know is if anyone could use one of these basic plots and turn it into a GOOD lemon...

It will be hard...
[Image: signature.png]
I could so totally do this but I don't have any inspirational carnival music to set the mood.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
The person who can make that good deserves a Pulitzer.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Adding more to give a variety for anyone who's trying...

daisuke was sitting in class when he felt a pain in his pants. he looked down to see a big bulge. he tried to hide it but his dick burst out of his pants and boxers. takeru turned to him and saw his cock so he went over and said he'd tell the teacher if daisuke didn't do what he said. so daisuke let takeru suck him off and daisuke moaned while takeru got an erecttion. both cummed and the teacher pulled them to the front of class. hikari said to punish them, all the girls should suck their cocks and all the guys should buttfuck themm, so they did and everyones cum got everywhere.

iori had to use the bathroom so he headed there but all the stalls were full so he tried to wait. he couldn't hold it so he started pissing himself and took off his pants so they wouldn't get wet. he opened the stalls and pissed on kids while asking if they were done but no one said yes, so he ran outside to the girls bathroom will pissing and the girls thought he was hot so they sucked him off. he cummed and pissed then he left to the hallway and everyone jerked off while watching him. so his ass hurt he neeed to take a shit. he squatted and shit all over the floor.

ryo and ruki went to have sex in the bathroom. they stood by theurinala but a blind kid thought his ass was the urinal and pissed in him. so they tried a stall but the kid hd to shit, so he sat on the two and shit all over them. so they fuck on the sink but he sticks his hands in ruki's pussy for soap and she wet him so he rubbed ryo's cock for water and he cummed on his hands the boy wiped himself on ruki's boobs and left. so from now on they piss in the kids ass, shit on him and use his dick to wash their hands.

wallace was at the beach and saw a nude girl so he got hard. he took of his trunks and started jerking off but terriermon sucked his cock. wall;ace pissed so terriermon ran. but the girl thought he was dishusting and chased her squeezed her ass making her shit on his cock. so she liked him and they fucked but her boyfriend came and buttfucked him and his ass was hurting go he evolved terriermon and galgomon had no pants and a big cock and made the guy give him a blowjob until he cummed all over the beach. so waalace and the girl fucked unti night when tnhe beach closed and the lifeguard raped them with his huge cock.
Spambot gone-- continue. Oh, and by the way, that was disgusting.
Can I reword the words yet remain in same context or must I use the originals word to word?

MISTER BIG T Wrote:Can I reword the words yet remain in same context or must I use the originals word to word?

Reword it, please......
I'll not do all of this because I'm not drunk enough at the moment. I may continue it some other time but I'd not hold my breath if I'd be you.

Our lifes may never be complete before the moment of balaas... Why you even try?

Jenrya gasped. Another nightmare, this time it had been more painful than the earlier ones. His chest was in paind and he felt like he was running out of breath.

"What's happening to me?" he exclaimed in his mind while he began to get up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been several weeks since Jenya had began seeing strange visions and dreams that prevented him from getting any decent sleep. He felt his sanity drifting away as he was scared of losing his grip on the reality completely.

He shook his head violentely while beginning to dress up "My friends need me. Whatever is troubling me shouldn't be of an obstacle I can't get over with."

Suddenly a strong impulse unlike anything he had ever experienced before ran through his body. He felt extremely hot and he began to breathe harder as he felt his organ starting to enlarge. He gave a painful moan out as his clothes were hurting him and he began to remove the underwear and the jeans.

"Jenya, what's wrong? I heard a scream?" the voice of Takato suddenly alarmed him.

Before Jenya could act, Takato opened the door allowing himself a perfect view on Jenya holding his erect dick in hands.

I'd try if MY KEYBOARD WORKED. Don't expect much from me though, I'm an In-training level writer.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers