Join our server on Discord

Fuckventure: A Finish the Lemon Story
Yeah, this is a much bigger version of the Finish the Lemon game...

Therefore it's a whole story...

Each person will write a the next part of the story.

After finished it'll be sent in to be put in the Lemons section on the site...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group had been in the Digital World for at least a week. None of them were really planning to get back home, now that Gennai had told them they were the Chosen Children.

Taichi was becoming a better leader. Yamato was getting closer to Taichi. Sora was becoming like a big sister to everyone. Koushiro had made friends who weren't nerds.

Jyou, Mimi and Takeru hadn't really changed much, so we won't go into them.

After defeating a Tyranomon that attacked them at Server, they had decided to rest for the night. Yamato was the last one to turn in and had decided to sleep in the nude, as it was really hot in the desert of Server.

It wasn't exactly the best decision though....
[Image: signature.png]
as sleeping in the nude on sand resulted in Matt rubbing himself raw during a night of tossing and turning.

Luckily, Sora saw his pain and sucked him off over the night. So when he woke up the next morning in incredibly, massive pain, he also had the strangest sense of satisfaction.

Thank you, I can ruin anything.
Off Topic: gee, I didn't think a mod would ruin it so quickly...

Anyone else?
Please. You left Yamato sleeping in the nude. That's supposed to turn into a sophisticated, high-end lemon for upper-class consumers (ie: people like Wisemon who try to put literature into these things)? Somehow I don't think so.

Of course, you're perfectly entitled to post something high-end if you like.
So you have a problem with him anon?
It's okay Clone, I'll continue the story in the way I'm sure will please you utmostly! In fact, this will be the greatest lemon ever to grace Dad when we'll all combine our writing styles and ideas.

Because Yamato got sand in his ass and it hurt so he jumped up yelling, "Oy' crikey, my ass feels like humpty dumpty's mouth when he burps!! Yaoouoachhhahaa!!"

Luckily he realized there was water nearby for no reason at all, so he jumpe high into the air leading his ass first into the lake. After all, you always got to dive with style.

But it was just a hallucination and he fell on a cactus which hurt even more than the sand, especially since the spikes pierced his left testicle making blood run in streams.

Yamato screamed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the mean time, Jyou was watching some television since he couldn't sleep.

Greetings watchers at house, we are proud to present to you for the very first time a live marathon of Mansion of surprises!! With your hosts, Jack the clown and Pyramid head!

Jack the clown smiled and waved his hand
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Sora woke up after having the nightmare of Matt throwing himself onto a cactus and being a boy.
\"I knew I shouldn\'t have eaten that three day old riceball before I went to sleep\" she told herself rubbing her head.

\"Did you have a good night\'s sleep?\" Mimi asked. Sora just groaned at the thought of it.

____
In the real world Daisuke, Hikari, Takeru and Ken were in front of the apartment building Daisuke and Miyako lived at.
\"Did you see what that TV show did with the editing! It was horrible!\" Hikari protested.

\"That\'s why I warned you guys against signing contaracts without reading them. Companies like that that will do anything to get ratings.\" Ken stated.

\"An\' hoping we could win a cool prize. Like this Mammoth Tank I won for playing Command and Conquer for a whole week.\" Daisuke said pointing to a large tank nearby.
[Image: GDIMammoth2.gif]

So they all climbed into the tank and started the drive over to the gameshow building.

Crash! The tank knocks a car off the rode.
\"Why can\'t they stay over in their own lane!\" Daisuke yelled.

\"This thing is to big to fit in one lane...\" Takeru sighed.

\"Dang- wait! We\'re here.\" The tank pulled into the parking lot and shot the building making it collapse in on itself.

\"We\'ll I\'m glade that\'s over with, anyone want to go get ice cream?\" Hikari asked.
____
So the crew decided to go and get some ice cream. But when they came upon the ice cream vendor, Daisuke suddenly noticed Veemon.

"So, how was your day working at the mines?" Davis asked.

But just before Veemon could reply, a man in dark cloak walked to the two.

"Are you Clancy Brown? Or have I mistaken. No witnesses with clear eyes, although the merciless slaughter had made one feel a new meaning of birth feel the same like as what Clancy Brown felt, while he was licking the hand of a priest. Shining men? My arse!" he said and walked away, never to be seen again.

"Don't worry. That only happens every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday," Davis said.

"But it's Tuesday," Ken answered.

"Little change does no harm," Davis replied.

But just then, the earth was shattered and there rained little midgets wearing leotards!!!!!

"Holy shit! I always knew Lord of the Rings was bad influence for the youth!!!!" TK exclaimed.

"No, this is a start, don't you know? This is a sign! We are all gonna die!" Miyako screamed.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
:?

Yamato awakens from his really creepy dream. Now he remembers why he doesn't usually sleep naked, it gives him sexual nightmares that make no sense.

Half-asleep, he gets up to take a piss but ends up doing it on Taichi. Taichi wakes up and screams at him.

"I'M GONNA....
pound you!\"
Taichi and Yamato beat each other up for about 15 minutes. The collapsed from exhaustion.

\"Well that was fun. Really wished you hadn\'t peed on me though.\" Taichi stated.

\"Sorry man, it was an accident.\" Yamato apologized.

\"Well anyway I got to go wash your piss off.\" Taichi left towards the lake.

\"By the way, your shifts almost up ain\'t it?\" Daisuke asked V-mon.

\"Yeah it should be over right...now!\" V-mon exclaimed looking at the clock.

So they all reentered the Mammoth Tank.
\"Hey! I wanted to drive, it\'s my tank!\"

\"After how you drove before! Forget it!\" Miyako protested taking the wheel.
As the tank began to move they felt a speed bumb.

\"I believe you just ran over the Ice Cream Mines stand.\" Ken advised.

\"Well I had the right of way!\" Miyako insisted.

\"Wah! Now where am I going to work!\" V-mon cried.

\"Don\'t worry buddy we\'ll find someplace.\" Daisuke reassured.

And so they all began to think of where V-mon might get a job.