The Yuri Resort
03-13-2007, 08:17 AM,

Ishana called to the gatomon for help, "D-don't forget about me!!"
03-13-2007, 08:20 AM,

"GRRR!!!" tailmon was engulfed in a pink light, her form started to change to that of a human's. "Tailmon! Chou SHINKA!!!"

OOC: just doing it the way she does it in ep 13..

IC:

when the light faded, a 9 foot tall angel stood there, the dildo already on the floor. "you shouldnt have done that..." she grabbed the girl be the neck and threw her across the room. "bitch... you okay hikari?"
03-13-2007, 08:29 AM,

Hikari runs over and hugs Angewomon.

Hikari: God, what's wrong with these people?

[Image: signature.png]

03-13-2007, 08:38 AM,

"i dont know..." she stroked hikari's hair. "but i have to go get that other girl that was calling for me." she hovered into the bathroom and saw the girl being raped. "HEY! CUT IT OUT ALL OF YOU!!"
03-13-2007, 08:58 AM,

Tribalmon's eyes became more feral as she senced the presence of a digimon "Another digimon is here?" she quickly got up sensing it was comming from the shower room. She walked to the shower room and peered in, but the sight wasnt what she expected it was a bunch of naked girls grabbing at each other and dildoing each other. A wicked grin grew on her muzzle eyeing the action "Any room for yours truely!!" she then dashed across the shower room grabbing one of the girl pressing her against the tiled wall of the shower room and grinned slipping her dragonic tongue out "Hello sexy," she then closed her muzzle to her mouth and kissed her deeply on the lips growling.
03-13-2007, 09:28 AM,

Angewomon saw the digimon grab one of the girls. "oookayyy...alright all of you! get off of that poor girl!" she floated over to the group of girls, trying to push them away, grabbing for the girl who was being raped.
03-13-2007, 10:35 AM,

"Th-thanks..." Ishana said, as the Angel saved her. "L-lets get out of here.."
03-13-2007, 10:35 AM,

Anna looked up, blinking slightly in the sunlight. "Ren, did you hear something?" she asked her partner.

"I hear a lot of things." She replied, not even looking up.

"I mean something specific. Out of the ordinary." She said irritably.

"I heard a bit of a scuffle earlier... Why?"

"I think I heard it too... should we go break it up, y'think?" Rena looked over at Anna looking at her.

"Nahh..." they both said, settling back into their sunbathing.
03-13-2007, 10:36 AM,

Angewomon grabbed the girl and ran off from the other ones, and towards hikari. "i got her!"
03-13-2007, 10:43 AM,

As they left the bathroom, Ishana finally spoke up. "Thank you for saving me....is there any way I can repay you?" she asked both hikari, and the Angel digimon.