The Yuri Resort
07-06-2007, 04:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2007, 02:01 AM by Kalyx.)
RE: The Yuri Resort
Walking around behind the front desk, the cougar runs her finger across the key cards hanging on the wall. "Eenie, meenie, miney...moe!" And grabs one.
"Let's see...Room 369, sounds good to me." She replaces Hitomi's other key card among the others.
Jogging around to the front of the counter, Mystyk picks up her suitcase, staring at the key, "Hmmmm...369. I wouldn't mind three 69s...what about you, Hitomi?"
07-06-2007, 10:51 AM,
OOC: Rofl... Really subtle...

IC: Kim squirmed a little in her sleep, nearly falling off of Magenta, but her firm grip held her tightly to her lover without too much fur pulling.
07-07-2007, 01:49 AM,
Roused from the girl's movements, the Renamon awakens somewhat, yawning and stretching her arms outward. Cracking her eyes open, Magneta spies Kim atop her, nestled into her soft, pink fur. Breathing in and smiling, she gives her a loving lick upon her cheek. Rest well, my Love.
07-07-2007, 06:07 AM,
OOC: *melts from the cuteness* ^.^

IC:

Kim opens her eyes a little, smiling as she looks up at Magenta. "Mm... Am I still dreaming...?" she asked sleepily, the innocenct look on her face disguising the passionate being that lay beneath the surface.
07-08-2007, 03:03 PM,
Hitomi blushed. "Wow... she isn't very shy.. um.." "I.. um... well... I never thought about it..." "I definately am now though... "But... now that I do.. um... it does sound.. kinda fun.."
07-14-2007, 01:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-18-2007, 12:18 AM by Kalyx.)
OOC: Sorry I was gone for so long...

IC:

Magenta grins, nuzzling up against Kim and whispers, "No Hon, this is no dream. You're really here...with me...your lover...Magenta."
Gently holding the girl's nude body, the Digimon slowly rolls her down onto the bed, close to her side. Gods, she is so beautiful!

--------

Brushing up against Hitomi and swishing her tail, Mystyk purrs, "Well...why don't we find our room first. Then we can have all the fun we want to...for as long as you'd like."
07-18-2007, 10:15 AM,
Hitomi giggled, blushing brightly. "Um... Alright.... I think.. I actually saw this room... there was one next to it that had the door open just a little.. it smelled nice in there.. Thats all I know though.."
07-19-2007, 08:39 PM,
Kim smiled and hugged her lover tightly. "I... I was afraid this was all a dream like last time...."