The Yuri Resort
03-13-2007, 07:11 AM,

Tina: The shower rooms are right down the hall.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hikari knocks te girl away and rubs her pussy. But another girl quickly pushes a dildo into her ass.

Hikari: What is wrong with you people?!!

[Image: signature.png]

03-13-2007, 07:18 AM,

"thanks.." she said, heading over to the shower halls. When she arrived, she was shocked to see many women having"fun" in the showers. She had the right mind to walk back out of there, and talk to Tina, but she couldn't. She felt frozen in place because of the shock.

OOC: if tina was as perverted as tom, she would probably have installed cameras inside, make auto-bolts on the door, and an arousing aroma veltiation system, with a rena-sauce chemical mixed in with the water :P
03-13-2007, 07:22 AM,

Tribalmon sighed to herself "Not gonna toy with any cuties just sitting here." she then got up from her chair and went to the reception desk and eyed Tina "Why hello there can you tell me where is a good place to meet new people? I'm quite new here and I'd like to start to know people so we can be good friends." she said with a sweet innocent tone.
03-13-2007, 07:26 AM,

OOC: Tina doesn't know what's going on in the showers.

BIC: Tina looks up at Tribalmon.

Tina: Oh, hello! Do you need to sign in?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the showers, Hikari notices Ishana walking in.

Hikari: Quick run!!

A bunch of girls with dildos run over to Ishana.

Girl: Hey beautiful. Why don't you change into that sexy outfit and we can have some fun?

03-13-2007, 07:30 AM,

"Oh I have to sign in? Well okay what do I have to sign?" Tribalmon asked looking over then saw a pen which she grabbed.
03-13-2007, 07:31 AM,

Tina pulls out more forms.

Tina: Just fill out these and you'll have Basic Access to the Hotel.

Or....

03-13-2007, 07:33 AM,

"Uh..no thanks..." Ishana said, strugglign to get out of the showers.

OOC: thats why I said if Tina were Tom :P
03-13-2007, 07:34 AM,

The girls grab Ishana.

Girl: Let's rephrase that. UNDRESS AND CHANGE INTO THE MAID OUFIT.

03-13-2007, 07:39 AM,

Tribalmon looked down at the forms and filled them out but instead of putting down Tribalmon she puts Trisha as her name and smiles giving back the forms fully filled out "Here you go, all done," she chimed.
03-13-2007, 07:42 AM,

Tina accepts the forms and gives Tina a room key.

Tina: You now have access to the shower rooms and pool.