Join our server on Discord

What is Bridge To Tiberthia movie about? (SPOILER)
SPOILER

I watched Bridge To Tiberthia, didn't understand at all. What is the meaning of the ending? To me, it shows that if you keep dreaming, your wish will come true.

In the movie, the boy finally became king. But...are all things real? He became king so easy and fast - much easier than any other movies like Narnia, King Arthur and etc. He didn't fight, he just became king like that...

I was 200% disappointed. I felt cheated by the poster and the triler.

Before I watched this movie, I was expecting:
1) Battles (elf vs human vs dwarf vs gnome) or good vs evil.

2) How the main guy and girl became king and queen. They fought hard, they struggled, they solved all difficulties and finally they succeed.

Sadly, I didn't see any battles. I didn't even see the bridge that goes to Tiberthia. All those happened in the jungle (big tree with human face) were real?

What is this movie about? Telling us not to give up dreaming?

Thanks.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Look up the book. I read it in middle school and my nephew just read it.
Well as far as I know the trailer was misleading. It painted a picture of an adventurous movie, but after reading a plot summary on Wikipedia, it sounds like quite the opposite, a sad movie. It doesn't sound like my kind of movie so I don't plan on seeing it anytime soon.
I saw it yesterday and I was a little disappointed... I think the ending of the movie was just showing that just because someone dies doing a certain activity doesn't mean you cant do it and enjoy it.. but I didn't really get the ending but I understood the movie though. Overall, I would say it was an ok movie that would be good to watch if someone just died.... then again everyone in the theater was bawling their eyes out.

RIP Leslie!

:-p
Veemon's Followers
i havent seen it, but i have a good idea of it being just a little like the book. like, i read "the chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe" and then watched the movie, and theres a ton of stuff that they left out in the movie that was in the book.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Audiences all asking "WHAT?! THE END????"

All of us not happy with the ending...
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]