Join our server on Discord

"If someone you don't know gives you flowers....
My opinion... a bit hard to tell if it is fact or just opinion.

Who knows really. I can only talk about what I've seen, and come up with whatever conclusions to the best of my ability. One could say there is a sort of degradation of society. There is a change in society where women have changed their roles and now men figure they can do what they want. If women don't want to be treated like women, don't treat them like women.

Well, actually, the goal, I think, has been more along the lines were a certain amount of women want to have the same status as men. The problem here is that men can't tell who is who or what they are supposed to do now. Sexual harrassment has certainly not helped, though it is hardly a problem.

One could also suggest that there never really has been a true degration of such things. (It's hard to look at things objectively.) It is has just been people's "flavor" that changes. They are more interested in a more "realistic" view of the world instead of trying to reach for a "Fairy tale" (video games as well) type world. While I'm not saying such things never happen, don't expect it to be the status quo.

Still, no matter how you look at it, I'm sure there are plenty or reasons why. What to do in the end? I don't know, but hey I find it to be an interesting rant. I'm not really one way or the other on this, but that, in and of itself, carries it's own problems.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 03-11-2007, 10:13 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 03-11-2007, 03:04 PM
[No subject] - by Harie Krauzer - 03-13-2007, 06:59 AM