Join our server on Discord

"If someone you don't know gives you flowers....
Wise, you are a rare individual.. Most men (and some women too..) are just out for a fun night, then never see the girl (or guy) again.. Myself.. I admit to having a sortof fixation on Romance.. but, it does happen sometimes that good things happen to us when we look for/try to give romance.. My girlfriend and I have known eachother since sixth grade.. though we only started going out this year.. She is the one who asked me out.. and at first it was mostly just fun nights.. but I kindof needed that to boost my confidence after a bad breakup.. after I was feeling better.. the romantic dinners, movies, chocolates, etc... She did all of that for me.. and I've been doing the same.

I don't know how I would classify my brother's relationship.. its kindof in the middle of everything.. He and his boyfriend do romantic things... then they are very enthusiastic with their fun whenever they do it.. (My room is right next to theirs... and sometimes they keep me awake at night..)
My Romantic side went out the window when I rolled into Houghton Lake Public High Schools. I'm sad to say 80% of girls in that school werent worth a damn minute of my time, everyone of them were stuck up as hell. There was only one girl I thought I could actually sit down, talk to her but there was no way in hell I could make her happy without a driver's licsence, car, nor get a job so I always considered her as a good friend.
The OCA
Quote:And so what if this is a Digimon hentai site? It has a pretty high IQ average, even if I include all the severely retarded people that come to this site.

YAY! I was considered!

Romanticism? Oh... lol.

Quote:Guy: *Comes from a very faraway place to a cafe, meeting a beautiful girl*

Girl: *Smiles proudly and half-mindlessly*

Guy: I wanted to tell you... ours wasn't just a weekend.

Girl: *Smiles even more*

Guy: We can go for another one, or two *Suddenly hugs the girl tightly*

Girl:*Ehh? expression*

Guys inside the cafe: *Shed tears of emotion through the Guy's words*

I think I do have one clear definition of romance.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah that sounds close. Sounds like something from a movie.
It's actually our Ad for feminine desodorant.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Doctor Zephyr Wrote:Hey, T...I never intended this to be a fight. I just tell what I think, you told what you do.

I overreacted a bit because of many things and I owe you an apology. However I didn't pull those thoughts from my ass (albeit some people consider I think with my ass rather than brains) and you should look at my previous post with a grain of salt.

Quote:T: Is not looking for a perfect woman, he's looking for fun, doesn't care much for romanticism.

Bullshit I may have been "looking for fun" but then I got 17 and it got little old. I am very hard trying to build a steady relationship.

It's impossible to make a perfect analysis of a person living on another part of the world without ever even meeting them, especially if the person almost never talks about personal things. :)

Quote:T's way is, let's say, more modern. What need to go on dates, make gifts or walk in the moonlight, when all you want is sex and you can get it in the first day? That's somehow what happens to most guys nowadays, it seems.

The Paris Hilton and Marilyn comparision should have already been a dead give away. Paris is far more skanky but I'd rather hump a beehive rather than stick any part of mine ten feet near her.

Each time I've tried to do moon light walking and such stuff it has become a bogus or one time only. (Ironically, one night stand as oposed to having sex) Now, if I spend the entire day and night, talking to the woman (using the methods I shared with you all) not only do I get to spend the night with the girl, I also will be able to keep in touch with them afterwards.

And even if that would be untrue, as I said we have different ideas of what's romantic. To me, I'd just want to have a conversation, maybe watch some horror movie, drink a bit (of course if she doesn't like alcohol, I'd not drink either) and then when the time's right, some old fashioned tongue wrestling and foreplay. :D

And even if that too would be untrue and she'd really be a person like you described, I think we would both go insane with all the differences.

Also, I love all my women. :D

Quote:And so what if this is a Digimon hentai site? It has a pretty high IQ average, even if I include all the severely retarded people that come to this site.

'kay.

Romantism in a nutshell (not really)

Quote:Oh baby look what I've been baking,
last night I wasn't faking.

Hey, poets are intellects so I suppose you're right.:P
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you