Join our server on Discord

Poll: Would you buy the sixties' Batmobile if you were rich?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell yeah!
50.00%
3 50.00%
Yeah, only to add it to my 350 cars collection.
0%
0 0%
Only if it was the 90's one. Who wants that piece of junk?
33.33%
2 33.33%
Other (please state it in a bat-post)
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

On a ride to old Gotham City
I recently heard it at the news. The old Batmobile from the sixties' series has been put in auction. They finally sold it for a quarter million dollars. And hey, if you were rich and a quarter million dollars wouldn't make you break your piggy bank, would you have bought it? I would! Definitely! And I'd invite Robin for a ride, for sure!
.......scratch that last part :oops:

Here's an article:
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/...html?s=icp
You know there have been batwomen before. And I'd only get it if I could make more money from it. That's the only way I can see to make that purchase a smart one. And I've always not liked the robin without legs on his pants.
There was an episode of the Drew Carey show where he won a Batmobile. Personally, I prefer a car with better mileage... but if someone wanted to give me an Ecto 1, I might take it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I thought of that same episode. And you could probably make the ghostbuster car. Just follow the movie.
When I was a kid, watching the old Batman reruns, I thought that car was one of the coolest cars around - with all the neat gadgets and all. The Batmobile was based on the 1955 Ford Futura, which never made it to production. It's too bad that the actual car was mostly a mock-up, especially the turbine engine. Ford tried turbine engines in the early sixties, but their were too many problems and it never saw the light of day. I saw "one" of the models they show at a comic show, last year. It has a great "retro" look, if anything.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Funny thing was that they were selling a replica batmobile in Kensburg, NJ there was one of those replica's selling in a used car place and it was funny its because of that car, a ton of people were there buying cars there.. Brilliant tactic for that owner....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds