Join our server on Discord

Eternal war
I think it will take a while for people to know who i am through the intro thread, so if i launch this RP, it might tell you a little about me...Then again it might not.

I going to go for one of the classic type Rp's vampires against lycans. I'll set the scene and the Generals, and the characters and how they story unfold is up to you guys.
The year is 2012 and the eternal war has been plunged into a new era of chaotic blood shed, as the Vampire lords and the Thrall are awakening from their slumber. Leading the Vampire army is Lord Ahab Black, the samurai of blood. And leading the lycan army is the collosus Thrall known as Argharna Wselwulf.

Brief:

Lycans: Werewolves that are human in day and wolf-man at night. Physicaly stronger than a vampire with faster regeneration in the wolf-man form, but extremly stupid. A vampire's bite can kills lycans in minutes. Human forms of these are the only form that may carry a weapon (for obvious reason). (I'll mention this here, because the last place i posted this, i got moaned at. You may transform at will)

Thrall: An older breed of werewolves, much fewer to the number. Thrall's stand at an average of about 17 - 23 feet in height and are immune to the standard silver bullet and most other things that would kill a standard werewolf. A bite of a vampire lord would take these beast's down in minutes, but a standard vampire's would cause the death of the vampire. Thrall's still posses a human form, but have little stability and self control, it is hard for them to control their transformation, and if they lose their temper, results can be devestating. (Only excepting a few Thrall's so pm me if interested)

Vampires: Humans that cannot enter the sunlight. Immortal, but can be killed by sumlight, a lycan bullet or bite. Faster than lycans but not a physically strong and cannot endure as much punishment. A vampires biggest advantage over lycans is the fact that they are smarter that them.

Vampire lord: the only vampire's that can enter sunlight for a few minutes. Older that the rest of the vampire race, so their blood isn't diluted. Vampire lords are immune to all lycan weaponry and can only be properly killed by keeping them in sunlight or by a bite of a Thrall. Vampire lords posses many abilities, such as telepathy, psychokinesis strong enough to move lycans but not Thrall's, tranformation and Vampiric strength. Lord's are rarely seen outside the company of other Lord's or vampires. (Same a Thrall, only excepting a few)

Will be looking for someone to Rp as Ahab Black

Character sheet:

Name:
Species: (Lycan, Thrall, Vampire, Lord)
Appearence:
Personality:
Weapon 1:
Weapon 2:
Any additional info:

That's it, hope you join and have fun RPing

My character sheet

Name: Argharna Wselwulf
Species: Thrall
Sex: Female
Appearence:
Thrall: 19' Black furred with piercing amber eyes. The tip of her left ear is missing and her body is lined with scars.
Human: 5'10, shoulder black hair with deep red tips and glowing amber eyes. Dressed in a long black dress with a red trim. Black boots and gloves that almost reach her shoulders.
Personality: Nasty, harsh, bossy and merciless.
Weapon 1: Teeth and Claws
Weapon 2: The wolves fang (sword made of thousands of wolf teeth. Used by human form)
Additional info: Leader of the lycans and one of the few Thrall that can control her tranformation. The first of the werewolf race that has the power to control the lycanthropey change in other werewolves.
Name: Xionirulf Xanad

Species: Thrall

Sex: Male

Appearance:
Thrall: 21' Red furred with seductive yellow eyes. Masculine with just one mark on the back near his neck that run down to the lower part of the ribs in the shape of scythe.
Human: 6'5,physical feature of Hero-Yui, intimidating brown, short and semi-spiky. wears clothing as though he were a noble with the collar closed.

Personality: noble, has a strange dislike towards the lycans for there stupidity and an immense hatred for the vampires. He enjoys reading.(to rid himself from the humiliations of being called a stupid beast)(for more information I would gladly PM you the history of his life, it would take awhile.)

Weapon 1:Rapier and The Pace Haven which he carries most of the time in human form (The Pace Haven is a six shooter revolver with a customized intricate design) (if you want I would gladly Pm you drawings of my weapons but it would take awhile for I would still have to etch them out)

Weapon 2: Tail Edge(which was the rapier he usaully weilds as a rapier) and The Pace Haven(Werewolf Form) (The tail edge is an armor and a blade that covers his tail like dragon scales and the Pace Haven in this form turn into a six shooter dessert eagle and was designed for the werewolf to weild with exception to the big hands)

Additional info: Considered the tactical strategist for the Lycans(If you want more info concerning my character please pm me your questions and It would be my pleasure answering them with full detail. Yet again it would take awhile)
(Xionirulf (Xion for short) was walking in town for his usual walk while reading a book then two lovely women aproached him.....)

Lady1: Hi there, oh noble sir would like to come with us for a bit of pleasure?

(Xion slowly put downs his book half way covering the lower part of his face. Giving a cold look he then questioned the two ladies)

Xion: You two are married are you not?

Lady1: Why....(in awe)

Lady2: NO! Were not. Now answer me this oh noble sir. Why would two lovely ladies as you say be walking around town in the middle of the night looking for some fun? Of course, if we were engaged to our husbands shoudn't us both be by their side comforting them instead?
who can this guy tell?

(Xion read the girls mind and was disgusted)

Xion: You are correct. I apologize for my misjudgement. Follow me

(the two ladies then giggled to each other then follows Xion to a nearby ally)

Xion: stand right there as I take off my clothes

(Xion then took off his shirt while the two whores smile in excitement)

(transforms to a werewolf then mutilates them brutaly. Transforms back then wipes the side of his cheek which had a smudge of blood with his hankerchief.)

Xion: My heart and body is reserved for one person only, she is the only reason I exist the reason I am able to live in wretched cruel world and shall I protect her for all eternity.My beloved Argharna... If only you knew how I feel but then again I shall never be more than just a servant. I must hurry back...

(Xion then walks away as he slowly fades into the darkness of the night)

(Xion then reappears in the middle of the forest as he stopped and gazed around for a bit as though someone was watching him)

Xion: Hmph!.... pathetic mortals. Do they really think that twenty men is enough to take me down? What an insult.

(Xion slowly unsheathed the Pace Haven then aimed it towards a tree with one hand and shot a round penetrating halfway through the bark of tree and shot another round this time penetrating the person's skull which was hiding behind the tree... then Xion vanished appearing from place to place killing the rest of the men leaving the forest with screams and a bloody trail of dead bodies. Then a sudden silence engulfs the forest with Xion out of nowhere standing atop of a nearby cilff with the view of the entire forest.)

Xion:Is it morning already? Oh well, I might as well enjoy the sunrise.....

(As the stars slowly faded, the pitch black sky slowly turned blue then purple and finally to the beautiful reddish orange with the sun rising on the horizon... As Xion stared he then walked away yet again lifted his book from his pocket and continued to read without care for the world.....)
OOC: Is this dead? CAN I HAVE IT!?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: It is dead. What do you exactly want with it?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Oh, nothing much, just- KICK IT INTO GEAR. lol
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Sure, just gather people and start. Be warned, no SPAM in here.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Agreed, SIR!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
can i play? heres my character.

Name: havok delkat.
Species:Lord.
Sex: male.
Appearence: a dark pale skinned man in a trench coat.
Personality: selfcentered egotistical and ingenies. in other words totoly awsome
Weapon 1: claws/nails.
Weapon 2: psychokenises.
Any additional info:bad at spelling( just like me :) ).
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Melkro, I'm sorry, but this RP has been dead for a year now. Before you post in other RPs, please check the dates the last posts were posted in. Upper left corner of post.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers