Join our server on Discord

Erm...Hi
Hey all i'm me and i just want to say hi so ... *Ahem* HI EVERYBODY
HI. welcome 2 th3 DaD!

i'm your host(not raeally) Angewomon's_Lover. but you can just call me AWL. have a good time! *dissappear*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kurtz: I need new lines. Supply me!

Lurea: *supplies Kurtz with a stash of lines*

*cough*

Kurtz: Welcome Nera to the world of eternal darkness and many digimon. I am Kurtz, the boyfriend of Dot and 10th member of the SDP. May you have much fun and find a ring around your-

Lurea: Too much, that was the line to welcome you're brother.

Kurtz: Oh.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hey thanks
Just a fair warning, the welcome threads are as close to normal as these people get ^^;

Hi, welcome to DaD, and hopefully the randomness won't cause your brain won't implode for at least a month or two ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Can i set things straight? Well I am Lonely Gabu, and I am pleased to make you feel welcomed at this sweetest of abodes. We take every type of person and through the many days, months and years, we become stronger as a family. This family of brethren is intense and I hope that you enjoy yourself here and do well in all you do... Welcome to your new home
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Welcome to DaD, hope you enjoy your stay! C/A is correct, normalcy is at a premium, for the most part, except on the intro thread. Hope the doesn't discourage you. lol Have fun and see ya 'round!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz