Join our server on Discord

Kenzuma's lost love. (Yaoi)
This was written as a kindof interlude to the last story I posted.. I would like to thank Angry_kittens for giving me the... experience.. needed to make the sex scene better..

If you are under 18, or will be offended by adult situations, please leave now.

Kenzuma Tenadra, a strange young man of sixteen years, walked through the nearly hallways of what had become his home. He had lived here for six years, the old man who had brought him here had passed on only one year ago, and his granddaughter still lived there, but she didn't understand him at all, and kept trying to get closer to him. He shivered slightly. "I don't know why she makes me so uncomfortable.. maybe its just that she knows me.. but can't really see me.. No.. that can't be it... when she is just being friendly I am fine around her... I guess.. I just don't like her the way she wants me to.." "It is so lonely.. even with her here... but.. I think I'd rather be lonely than have the kind of attention I used to get..." as he said that, he closed his eyes, remembering what it had been like growing up on the street.

He had been ten years old when his mother died. Forced out of his home by the brutal landlord just moments after her death because of what he was. He thought of himself as a normal boy at the time, but he was anything but normal. At that time, he was only a little over three feet tall, and covered in a silky coat of thick golden fur. His hair was an even deeper gold color, while his eyes shone like sparkling saphires with a light all their own. The strangest thing about him wasn't his appearance however, it was the odd things that happened around him, that he unknowingly made happen. Often he would dream, and occasionally, his dreams would influence those around him, causing them to wake up irritable after a nightmare, or pleased after a happy dream.

Other times, he would bump into someone, and he would feel what they were feeling. Sometimes going from a moment of happiness, to a moment of pure uncontrollable rage, or depression. He couldn't block these feelings out, but they only seemed to happen when he touched someone. The strangest thing for him however, was when he would touch someone who had been hurt, or was sick. He found that not only did he feel what they felt for just a moment, but when he took his hand away, they were completely recovered, even from things said to have no cure, or injuries too severe to heal properly.

After being forced out of his home, Kenzuma walked through the streets, his short, and slightly pathetic stature caused some of those who saw him to take pity on this strange boy, and give him small things, a couple coins, maybe some food. Nothing too big, but he accepted these gifts happily. Other than the short time he had known his mother, this was the closest thing to love he had ever known.

One day, he happened upon an older man lieing in the street, several younger men were walking away from him, carrying various clubbing instruments, and laughing about something. Kenzuma ran up to the old man, and without hesitation, grabbed a hold of him to try to get him out of the street at least, having forgotten about his abilities at that moment. Pain lanced through his body in too many places for him to even think of identifying them all, he fell to his knees, his hands on his head as the old man sat up. He didn't stop to thank the young boy who had saved him, instead, he got to his feet, and ran away from the gang that had attacked him.

One of the young men turned around and saw the old man running. He smacked the largest of the group on the shoulder, and pointed over at the old man. The gang leader shook his head, laughing as he pointed to the young boy kneeling at the side of the road. They walked over to him, still laughing as they surrounded him.

Kenzuma felt the cold touch of a metal pipe on the back of his neck as he stared blankly at the large man in front of him. "Wutchu do that fo' little punk?" the man said angrily as Kenzuma rose to his feet. "He.. he was hurt.. and.." "No shit he wuz hurt dumbass! We hurt 'im." one of the others said, slapping his bat into the palm of his hand. The leader bent down, looking Kenzuma in the eye. "You've made a lot of trouble for yourself today little one. My friends here... Don't like when their victims get up and run away you see. You've got a few choices.. They can beat it out of you... they can take payment in another way... Of course.. knowing them, they will probably do both if you chose the first.. so I'd go with the second if I were to take my chances with them... Or.. You can come with me.. What I do will hurt you. but I will also protect you. Give you something besides wandering the streets.. A purpose.." Kenzuma had looked into that man's eyes, and nodded slowly at him.

Kenzuma had forced himself to forget the initiation that night, but what he could remember of it was enough to convince him that it was better that he couldn't remember. He spent the next two and a half years trading from gang to gang as each one of his groups either quit, or was taken down. Each time, the new gang saw a use for him, and kept him alive instead of getting rid of him like they did with the rest.

He never raised a hand in against another person, for he knew that he would only feel the pain they did when he hit them. Instead, he concentrated on keeping his gang healthy so they would have no reason to turn him out, or take payment in other ways for their protection.

After his last gang broke up, he was sick of the constant fighting and decided to do something about it. He ran from the area before a new gang could move in, and kept running until he found one of the homeless shelters. His sensitive nose caught the sickening stench of unwashed bodies long before he reached the door, but he didn't let it stop him. He walked into the building, and moved toward the first clean person he saw, hoping that she would be one of those that worked there.

The woman smiled at him as he walked up. "Well hi there.. Don't get too many like you in here.. where are your parents little one?" Kenzuma lowered his eyes to the floor. "Mom's gone... and I never met Dad..." She bent down and took him into her arms. "I'm sorry.. I didn't want to upset you.. Do you have any other family?" Kenzuma shook his head, holding his tears in check as he had taught himself to do. He realized early on that crying was looked at as a weakness by the other gang members.

"This really isnt the best place for you little friend.. why don't you come with me. There is a better place nearby. I'll take you there myself after my shift." Kenzuma looked up at her as she stood up again. "... Thank you...but.. what is going to happen to me...?" She smiled at him again, somehow he didn't seem to be affecting her like he did anyone else he touched. "Well, they will probably put you into school after finding out how much you know.. maybe get you into a home.. not too many people will take a kid in off of the street.. but they might find something." She held onto his hand gently, moving toward the back of the building. "You will be safe back here.. I'd stay with you, but old man Renolds came in a bit ago with a broken leg, and I have to try to get the hospital to fix him up." Kenzuma's ears perked up at that. "I can help with that.. Please. Let me see him. I can help him.. and you won't have to bother the hospital.. They probably wouldn't see him anyway unless you have insurrance for him." She smiled at him. "I guess it couldn't hurt.. You can cheer him up at least. No one here ever really takes the time to talk to him when he shows up."

Kenzuma followed her over to the other side of the building. He could tell that the older man was in a lot of pain before he even got close to him. "Mr. Renolds.. This young man has offered to keep you company while I see what I can do with the hospital.." Mr. Renolds laughed when he heard her add in a whisper. "Stuck up bastards.." Some of his pain was forgotten in that moment as the incredible calm of the boy standing there seemed to wash over him. "Well come over here boy. Sit down for awhile. I ain't gonna bite you."

The woman smiled. "I'll be back in a few minutes.. have to wait for that useless receptionist to call back." She walked away quickly, and Kenzuma hopped up on the stool next to the older man. Mr. Renolds looked at him. "So, what's your name boy. Or are you one of those that never got one..?" Kenzuma shook his head. "Its Kenzuma... If you want.. you can just call me Ken.." Mr. Renolds smiled. "Alright Ken.. what brings you into this smelly place?" Kenzuma looked down at the ground. "I.. I had to run away.. before the new gang moved in..." Mr. Renolds frowned at him. "You don't look to be a violent lad.. So they must have had another use for you if you thought they would try to snatch you up." Kenzuma nodded slowly. "I could make the pain go away... The other gang members.. they would get hurt.. and then I would help them.. I hated it because I knew they would go out and get hurt again.. and hurt others.. but I had to do it.. or they would do.. other things.."

Mr. Renolds reached out, gently placing his hand on the boy's shoulder. "I know what you have been through there.. but what could you do to make the pain go away?" Kenzuma looked up at him and smiled. "This..." as he spoke, pain shot up his leg, then stopped suddenly. Mr. Renolds looked down at his leg which was now perfectly straight, and felt as if it hadn't been broken at all. "Holy shit! How did you do that!?" he exclaimed, taking his hand away from Kenzuma's shoulder to feel his leg.

Kenzuma closed his eyes. "That is what I did for the others... That is why they wanted me..." He shook his head. "It hurts to do it.. but not doing it hurts more.." Mr. Renolds ruffled his hair. "You are a little miracle.. Why don't we go tell that sweet girl that I don't need those stuck up assholes at the hospital afterall.. then.. maybe you could come help someone else..." Kenzuma hopped down from the stool. "Who is it?" he asked quietly. The older man stood up. "My granddaughter is very sick.. I've been trying to get the money together for an opperation for her.. but work is scarce.. and I don't think I'll manage it in time.."

Kenzuma nodded. "I'd be glad to help.. is she close by?" Mr. Renolds closed his eyes and turned away so Kenzuma wouldn't see him crying. "Close enough to walk... Can you really help her?" Kenzuma smiled up at him. "I won't know until I try... but I haven't failed yet..." "You are an angel little one... I don't know how to thank you.. Unless.. Would you like to stay with us? It ain't much, but its warm.. and there is plenty of food.. Nothing fancy, but its home." "Sara won't be able to resist that innocence of his... I just hope I know what I am doing here.." Kenzuma's eyes brightened at that, his excitement kept him from noting the worry in the older man's voice when he had made the offer. "Is that really okay..? I could live with you?"

"I don't see why not.. I just have to report that you are with me just in case some family shows up later lookin for you." Mr. Renolds said, the smile returning to his face as they walked toward the back of the building. The young woman came running out of the back room. "What the hell are you doing up?!" she cried as she saw Mr. Renolds. He laughed. "This young lad fixed my leg.. Not really sure how it worked, but it did. I offered to let him stay with me. That way you don't have to take the time to help him find a place on top of everything else you have to do." Kenzuma looked up at her, smiling as she bent down. "You really did help him.. You didn't mean that you would keep him company at all did you?" Kenzuma blushed. "Well.. I kinda did both.." She ruffled his hair playfully. "Don't ever lose that charm little one.. It may come in handy some day." She then stood up, and turned to Mr. Renolds. "So what now. Back to work I suppose?" He shook his head. "Going home... I think Sara will want to meet this one sooner rather than later.."

They left the homeless shelter, and traveled across town to an old building that looked like it was abandoned. "Most folks think its haunted.. and won't live here, so we have it all to ourselves. It is much nicer on the inside.." Mr. Renolds said with a smile. "I fixed it up for me and Sara.. She can get around without tripping.. and I can lock the place up when I leave so I know she will be safe." Kenzuma smiled back at him, not understanding what he meant, but eager to see the inside of this place.

"Grandpa.. is that you?" a weak sounding voice said from a room to one side of the hallway as he closed the door. "Its me Sara... I bought a friend to visit you." Mr. Renolds said as he hung his coat on one of the hooks along the wall. Kenzuma's eyes were wide with surprise. He had never been in anything that looked this nice before.

"Well bring him in here then.." Sara said quietly. "Maybe this one will be nice enough to sit and talk to me.." she thought, remembering the last "friend" he had brought for her with an anger that hadn't faded at all during the last year. "I know he means well.. and he didn't know that would happen... but really.. he needs to think about things.. I can't do much to take care of myself in a situation like that."

Kenzuma followed Mr. Renolds into the room, smiling shyly as he stood in front of the bed. The girl in it staring out, but not seeing anything. She had been blind since the day she was born, and though her mother did her best to care for her, she died of an infection before Sara's third birthday. The only family she had known was her grandfather. She was thirteen now, and more than a little stubborn about things.

"Go closer lad.. let her know who you are in her own way.." Mr. Renolds said quietly, gently pushing him toward her. Sara smiled. "he is shy.. and his steps are uneasy.. must be young.. Or at least clumsy.." she thought as he came within arms reach of her. "Hello.." he said, trying not to stare at her. "Go ahead and look.. Its not like I could have anyhting you haven't seen before." She said teasingly as she reached down, gently touching his face with her fingers. "You feel.. kindof like this puppy one of our neighbors used to have... I can tell that you must be quite handsome.. but definately not fully grown yet.." Kenzuma blinked. "You can tell all of that.. just by touching..?" she smiled. "I have to.. Its the only way I can tell what you look like.. You sound nice.." Kenzuma smiled at her, her happiness washing over him. "She may be sick.. but she isn't letting it get her down... I'll do everything I can for her.."

Sara's hands moved up to the top of his head, gently rubbing his ears. "Thats kinda cute... A fuzzy little fox of a man.. what's your name?" Kenzuma glanced over at her waterglass, seeing his reflection in it, and for the first time, fully realizing that he was different. "She likes how I look.. without seeing it.. how would she feel if she actually did see me though.." "I'm Kenzuma.. but you can just call me Ken.. its easier.." He felt her surprise as she took her hands away from his head, and gasped. "What's wrong?" Mr. Renolds asked, clearly worried about her.

"I.. I saw him... Not for very long... but I could actually see him.." She said, tears streaming from her eyes. Kenzuma stepped back from her. "I.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.." he stammered, thinking that he had hurt her somehow. Sara reached down and caught his hand before he could step out of reach. "No, its alright.. really.. " Though she was still crying, there was a smile on her face. "I don't know how.. but now I know that I was not wrong about you... thank you..."

Kenzuma grasped her hand gently, and closed his eyes to concentrate. He didn't know what was wrong with her, but he was determined to do something about it if he could. He stood rigid in front of her, every nerve on fire, sending waves of agony through his body as he focused on helping her.

A faint music seemed to fill the room when Kenzuma took hold of Sara's hand. Mr. Renolds watched carefully, knowing how much this must be hurting him, but eager to see the result. "If he can truly help her.. then having him here will be a small price to pay.." he thought.

Kenzuma opened his eyes as he took his hand away from Sara's. She had fallen asleep in the middle of his work, but already there was more color in her cheeks, and her breath came easier. He stumbled back, catching himself on the wall, and trying to re-focus on the room. "She needs to rest now... but when she wakes up.. she shouldn't be sick anymore.." Mr. Renolds ran foreward and caught him before he could fall. He carried him out of the room, and set him on the bed in one of the others. "I don't know what all he did there.. but I owe him far more than I could ever hope to repay.." he thought as he closed the door quietly.

Kenzuma sighed, the memory of that night still as vivid as ever. He hadn't been able to do anything about her vision, but other than that, she was easily the healthiest person in the city. "If only she would go out and find someone else... Its not that I don't like her.. its just that I don't... feel that way toward her.. but she doesn't get that..." he thought as he moved out onto the balcony he had helped put in on the top floor of the building. "Why do I have to be so cold... Why do I have to be so alone..." He whispered into the cool night air. He was still short compared to most men his age, just a little above five feet tall, but the years had improved his looks to something that bordered on unapproachable.

Shendo had been flying around this night, and heard the younger man's voice. He flew down and landed on the balcony. "You don't have to be alone.." he said quietly as he sat down on the rail, his long silver hair flowing around him in a way he knew was quite striking in this light. His voice sounded quite warm and friendly rather than the icy chill that he used for intimidation.

"Who.. what are you..?" Kenzuma asked, staring at this strange man who had flown up to him so casually. "God.. he is.. beautiful..." he thought, he knew that his head would be just above this man's waist if he were standing, but sitting the way he was, Kenzuma was able to look him comfortably in the eye.

"My name is Shendo... as for what I am.. I am whatever you need me to be.. Don't be afraid.. I wouldn't dream of hurting you.. I am here.. because you and I are alike in many ways... Both alone.. both misunderstood.. I can help you... I will understand you... help to make the pain of your past more distant.. make it take its proper place in the past... If you will let me.." Shendo said, the purr in his voice bordering on hypnotic rahter than simply seductive as he gazed into the smaller man's eyes.

"How could you possibly understand me... I'm... I'm too different.." Kenzuma protested, though he didn't make any move to get away. Shendo smiled at him. "You are not the only one who is different... I know that you long for someone to hold you without fear.. I long to hold someone who does not secretly fear me... I can see in your eyes.. that you are not at all afraid of me.. and, I am not afraid of you..."

Kenzuma broke his gaze away from Shendo's strange eyes in order to allow it to travel over the rest of him. "I've never seen anything like this... its like he is reading my mind.. but somehow, I know he isn't.. I can't believe this... He is asking for what he knows he could take.. and.. I actually want to give it to him.." Kenzuma blushed, and turned away slightly to try to hide his reaction from Shendo.

"Why do you turn away...?" Shendo asked as he moved off of the railing, coming to rest on one knee in front of Kenzuma, catching his eyes again with his own. "You are beautiful.. what is your name...?" he whispered, grasping one of Kenzuma's hands in his own.

Shendo's warm breath washed over Kenzuma, exciting him further as he tried to force his mind to work. When their hands touched, Kenzuma could feel nothing but warmth coming from this strange man. "Its.. Kenzuma.. but you can just..." Shendo pressed a finger to his lips, and leaned in close, whispering into his ear. "Kenzuma... such a lovely name... Why would you want to be called anything else..?"

Kenzuma blushed, but didn't pull away from Shendo as the larger man leaned in close to him. "Its easier..." he said quietly, not wanting to let Sara hear them. "The easy way is not always the best... nor is it always right..." Shendo brought his mouth down closer to Kenzuma's neck, allowing his breath to blow across the sensitive skin as he spoke again. "You are not cold at all Kenzuma.... You mistake being cold, with being uninterested in what she wants to give you..."

It was all Kenzuma could do to keep himself from melting into the larger man's arms as he spoke so softly to him. "How can he be so right... and why does this feel so different than the others... why do I want this so badly..." He shivered slightly as the breeze picked up. "What do you want from me..?" he asked, breathing in Shendo's sweet, musky scent.

Shendo smiled. "I want nothing that you do not want to give... and I want to give in return... Nothing more..." he whispered. He felt different with this one than any of the others he had ever been with, but he couldn't figure out why. "Its like being with Alita... but not at all like her... This is more than just the hunger... What could it be.." He could feel Kenzuma's desire as much as his own as he forced himself to be patient.

"We couldn't do it here... Sara would definately hear that..." Kenzuma thought as he ran one hand through Shendo's hair. "We have to go somewhere else... I don't want to wake Sara up..." "If we havent already.." Shendo pulled his head back, and gazed into Kenzuma's eyes. "If it is your wish.. I know somewhere that we will not be disturbed.." "Alita is out right now.. and if we fall asleep she can use the spare bed... I can take him back to our place.. and have him back here, hopefully before this 'Sara' wakes up... What is she to him I wonder... or he to her..."

Kenzuma's reply, while not verbal, was a definate yes as he pulled Shendo in close, locking his pointed muzzle against Shendo's lips. Shendo shivered slightly. "Shy, but commanding... willing to take charge.. I'm glad I came here tonight.." he thought as he scooped Kenzuma up in his arms, holding him against his chest as he took off into the night sky. "Its a good thing he is light... I wouldn't be able to make it there if he wasnt.."

Kenzuma felt a chill of excitement travel through his body as Shendo picked him up with his powerful arms. He could feel the controlled power beneath his rippling muscles as he took off. The wind rushing through his hair only added to his excitement as he held on to the larger man, allowing himself to be carried off to the other place that he had been talking about.
The OCA
Shendo flew in the open bedroom window on the third floor of his and Alita's house. There was no fire escape ladder leading to this window, nor anything else a burglar could get a grip on to climb up here, so he felt safe leaving it open on nights he had to go out like this. "As long as they don't fly, they can't get in.. and if they do.. they will leave their scent.. and I will find them." he had thought when he first decided on using this window.

Kenzuma smiled up at his companion as Shendo folded his wings, and stood up in the center of the room. He reached up, and pulled his head back down to kiss him again, this time parting his lips slightly to push his tongue deep into Shendo's mouth. Shendo had parted his lips as Kenzuma pulled him down, somehow sensing the younger man's intent just before their lips met. He pushed his own tongue into Kenzuma's mouth as he gently lowered him onto the bed.

The two of them stayed like that for several minutes, their hands traveling slowly over eachother's bodies as they explored the inside of their mouths. Shendo's hair fell over Kenzuma like a curtain, sheltering them both from the outside world. They both shared each sensation as they felt eachother through their clothing. Kenzuma felt himself enjoying this far more than any other time he had done anything like this. "Of course.. I was younger.. and they werent exactly gentle... but it wasn't anything like this..." he thought as he slid his hands up the back of Shendo's shirt, feeling the hard muscles of his back as he tightened his grip on him.

Shendo could feel the younger man's excitement, and also a small reluctance to go further. "He has been hurt before... but I will not hurt him.. I'll take it as slow as he wants me to.. If he wants me to stop, he needs to only ask, and I will.. but I don't think that will happen.. He wants this as badly as I do.." Shendo could feel Kenzuma's pants bulging underneath his stomach as he rubbed against him slowly, his own bulging in response to the shared sensations. "He is very experienced... but I can tell it is out of a need rather than a desire to please.. there is that too.. but more.." Shendo thought as he gripped Kenzuma's ass with one hand, while the other sat comfortably under his back as he held him close.

"My god he is good... what is it going to be like when he really gets going...?" Kenzuma thought as he pushed his head up tighter against Shendo's, prolonging the kiss as long as possible. Shendo closed his eyes, giving in to the pleasures of the moment as Kenzuma pushed against him, bringing both of their desires to a nearly uncontrollable level as his kiss took on a fierce, almost animalistic quality. "I'll bring him to the height of his pleasure first.. I sense that he has been denied that for too long..." Shendo thought as he undid the button on Kenzuma's pants. He pushed his hand inside, and pulled away from the kiss for a moment to smile at Kenzuma as his hand encountered the younger man's thobbing member. "For such a little guy.. he is pretty big..." he thought before pushing back into the kiss, gently stroking Kenzuma's cock as he drove his tongue deeper into his mouth.

Kenzuma gasped, this was the first time someone else had taken the time to pleasure him like this. Before now, it had always been the other way around, with him forced to do this himself to get any kind of release. His surprise was driven from his mind as Shendo came back down to kiss him again. "He is amazing... and it isn't just the sex this time... there is something about him... Something much deeper than that... deeper than even the friendship I feel for Sara..."

Shendo could still feel everything he was doing to Kenzuma, he didn't know where the feelings were coming from, nor could he spare the time to think about it enough to care as he continued the handjob he was giving him, increasing the tempo at which he was stroking the younger man as he slowly pulled back from the kiss. "I can't take this anymore... Time to move on to the next step.." he thought as he moved his tongue slowly down Kenzuma's chest, sliding it over his stomach, his hair tickling a small step behind as it flowed out around them. He paused just before reaching his waist, raising his head to stare at the tip of Kenzuma's cock. It was ten inches in length easily, and was as wide as four of his fingers. "He is huge! Even the demon wasn't this big!" he thought, his hot breath blowing over the tip as he winked at Kenzuma. Slowly he lowered his mouth over it, closing his lips around it before sliding down, his tongue moving all around it as he moved to take the entire thing into his mouth.

Kenzuma let out a quiet moan as Shendo's mouth engulfed his cock, he raised his head so that he could watch as the larger man took the entire thing in. "Good god! How did he make it fit in there..? What am I thinking.. Who cares how it happened...?" he thought as Shendo began to move his mouth up and down on him, his tongue wrapping around his cock as some of it slipped out of his mouth only to be taken back in as he moved down again.

Shendo began to move faster, still feeling everything he was doing as he reached down to pull his own pants off. "I'm going to cum just from sucking him off! My god.. this is amazing!" he thought as he moved even faster, one hand gently rubbing Kenzuma's balls. Kenzuma seemed to realize what was happening, and carefully spun himself around so that Shendo's crotch was just above his head. "Turnabout is fair play.. wow... he is almost as big as I am..." he thought as he reached down and pulled Shendo's cock to his mouth, he hesitated one more moment, but then pushed his mouth over it, taking in as much as he could. He was able to get most of it, but he wasn't in the right position to get the rest, nor could his mouth hold any more of it as he slowly moved his head up and down, running his rough tongue up the side of it.

Shendo gasped slightly as Kenzuma moved, but went back to work imediately. Their pleasure was doubled as Kenzuma began sucking him off in return. They moved together, matching their movements as if they had practiced this many times. Kenzuma felt the sensations running through his body, and knew that he was nearing the end. "Here it comes!" he thought, somehow knowing that Shendo was as close as he was.

Shendo clamped his lips shut around Kenzuma's cock, determined to catch all of his seed as it exploded into his mouth with one final push. He savored the taste of it as it coated his mouth, and even part of his throat as he swallowed to make room for more. Kenzuma felt the cock in his mouth stretch out as he came, choking him for a second as it grew an extra three inches in length, his cheeks hurt a little for a split second as it expanded an inch to the sides. Shendo's hot seed sprayed out inside of his mouth, and he held his lips shut, not letting any of it escape as he began to swallow it all.

Shendo sucked everything off of Kenzuma's cock as he pulled it out of his mouth, swallowing it and licking his lips as he took himself off of the younger man so he could move around if he wanted to. "He even tastes better than anyone else I have had..." Shendo thought as he bent down and kissed him again, slowly this time. Both could taste the strange mix of their combined sperm as their tongues met again, and neither could bring himself to break away. Kenzuma was nearly exhausted already, but still eager to see what else Shendo would do. "That was incredible... I wonder if he would want to..." He lost his train of thought as he felt a finger rubbing around the outside of his tail hole.

Shendo felt the thrill of excitement from Kenzuma as he ran one finger around the outside of his hole. "If he likes that.. he will love what comes next.." he thought as he gently pushed him over onto his back again, prolonging the kiss as he probed into the younger man's ass with his finger.

Alita walked up to the front door, and was about to open it when her sensitive ears caught the slight moan from the open window upstairs. "Sounds like he brought a friend home again... I guess I'll go to the store.. maybe they will be done when I come back.. god, I hope he changes the sheets this time..." she thought as she turned back around, and walked down the street again. She laughed when she heard part of her telling herself. "Why don't you go join them...?" as she walked away.

"Are you ready Kenzuma..?" Shendo whispered into his ear as he pulled his finger out of him. "Alita came back.. but she must have heard us.. She is probably going somewhere else until we are done... I hope I remember to thank her..I wouldn't mind if she joined us.. but I don't think Kenzuma would like that.."

Kenzuma felt like he was on fire. His desire for Shendo pushing him over the edge as he nodded, whispering softly. "I'm ready.. if you are..." Shendo positioned himself carefully, then slowly pushed into Kenzuma's tail hole, stopping before it could really hurt him, and pulling back to move in and out at that spot until he had grown used to it being there. "I can't keep it from hurting entirely.. but I will do my best... I remember how it hurt when Learethanel did this to me.. but he wasn't being careful.."

Kenzuma gasped when Shendo first entered him, then his surprise gave way to the pleasures he felt, both his own, and that which Shendo felt from this. He silently begged for Shendo to go all the way in, but also knew that he was taking his time to avoid hurting him as much as possible. "When he cums.. if he stretches again... it is going to hurt... but I can take it... this feels so good right now. I think I might cum again just from this..." he thought as his own cock began to grow hard again.

Shendo watched Kenzuma's cock growing again in front of him, silently wishing he could take it in even as he was doing this. "I may be flexible.. but there is no way I could manage that... I could suck it again though.... I think he would like that..." he thought as he bent down, taking half of its length into his mouth as he pushed a little further into Kenzuma's ass. Shendo shivered as the shared sensations washed over him again. "Its like having two dicks.... I wonder what is causing this... Oh who cares! Get on with it, worry about how later.."

Kenzuma moaned as Shendo took his cock into his mouth again, his pleasure increasing even further as he felt his ass being streched while his cock was sucked, and he could still feel everything Shendo was feeling as he pushed in further. He couldn't feel any pain anymore, there was no room for it as he looked up at Shendo. "Please... bring it all in... I.. I can't wait any longer!" he said between moans as the intense feelings washed over him.

Shendo glanced up at Kenzuma, a little surprised, he had only gotten halfway in so far. "but.. he did say he wants it all in... and if I wait too long I'm gonna lose it before I get that far.. I'm almost there already!" he thought as he pushed harder, determined to get the rest of the way in.

Kenzuma gasped in surprise as Shendo reached further inside of him than anyone had ever gone before. "Oh my god! Keep going!" he cried, throwing his head back, his face a mask of pure bliss as Shendo pushed the remaining two inches into him. Slowly, Shendo pumped in and out of him, stretching the inside of his ass gently, but quickly as he began to move faster on both ends, moving his head up and down on Kenzuma's cock as he thrust deep into him.

Shendo thrust into him one last time as he felt himself spraying deep inside of him, his cock expanding as it always did. Kenzuma cried out in both pain and pleasure as he felt Shendo's cock expand inside of his ass, stretching it to its limit as his hot seed coated his insides. Shendo failed to close his lips around Kenzuma's cock this time as it sprayed his seed into his mouth, some of it dripping out onto Kenzuma, and the bed as he smiled, licking it off of his lips, then licking the rest of it off of Kenzuma as he slowly pulled out of him.

The two of them lay there panting for a few more moments, but then Kenzuma sat up, smiling at Shendo. "I think we could both use a shower...." Something about the way he said this made Shendo know that he had more in mind than just getting clean when he suggested it. "I think you are right about that.." he said, leaning in to kiss him briefly before standing up again.

They walked into the bathroom, and stepped into the overly large showerstall. Kenzuma smiled as he looked up at Shendo. "He is such a big man.. but he doesn't intimidate me at all... I think it is my turn to show him a thing or two.." he thought as he turned on the water, a warm stream came from the shower head, spraying both of them gently. Kenzuma giggled quietly, normally he just took baths, but the warm water sliding down his body had a strange effect on him, tickling slightly, and reviving him as he moved behind Shendo.

Shendo felt Kenzuma moving behind him, and thought he had a good idea of what he had in mind, he slowly lowered himself to his knees, bending down as he moved, the warm water now sliding down his asscheeks as he looked back over his shoulder.

Kenzuma smiled with approval as he moved one hand over Shendo's firm ass. "Is everything about him perfect..?" he thought as he positioned himself just under Shendo's tail, gently pushing against his opening, the warm water lubricating him as he pushed in slowly.

Shendo gritted his teeth against the unavoidable pain as Kenzuma pushed into him, but the pain passed quickly as he felt the now familiar sensations coming over him. "Holy shit! He feels even bigger down here than he did before!" he thought as he moaned quietly. Kenzuma tried to move slowly enough that he wouldn't hurt Shendo too much, but the pain he felt couldn't be helped in this case as he pushed into him, one inch at a time, slowly enough that Shendo had enough time to almost get used to him being there before he got in further.

Kenzuma paused briefly when he was about halfway in, pulling back a couple inches, and pushing back in again as he leaned down over Shendo. "How far should I go..?" he whispered softly, his voice barely audible over the sound of the water. Shendo cried out when he pushed back in. "I want it all!" he yelled, not caring who heard him as he gave in to the pleasure he felt.

Kenzuma smiled. "I thought he would say that... He is pretty daring.. I think part of the reason no one ever wanted me to do this is because of how big it is.." he thought as he pushed harder, knowing that it would hurt more, but also knowing that it wouldn't last long. Shendo breathed heavily, alternatingly moaning, and whimpering as he felt his ass stretching around Kenzuma's cock. "More... All of it!" he cried, pushing back against Kenzuma as he moved foreward.

Kenzuma thrust the remaining three inches in roughly, letting it sit there for just a moment before pulling back and ramming back in hard. Both of them cried out as the pain and pleasure washed over them. Neither wanted this to stop as Kenzuma continued to fuck him wildly.

Shendo threw his head back as he felt Kenzuma's cock jerk violently, spraying his warm seed all over the inside of his ass as he pulled out slowly, pushing back in a little, then pulling out again until he reached the end. both of them breathed heavily as Kenzuma's dick flopped out of Shendo's ass, completely spent this time. The warm water washing over the two of them as Shendo brought himself up to a more upright position, though he remained on his knees as he gazed into Kenzuma's eyes. "That was amazing..." they both said, laughing loudly as Shendo stood up the rest of the way.

They stayed in the shower for awhile longer, this time they actually did get clean, washing the sweat, and other fluids, out of their fur as they stood under the warm water. When they were both clean, they stepped out of the shower, both moving slowly as they began to run out of energy at that point. Somehow they managed to get dried off, and stumble back to the bed, though neither of them could remember reaching it.

Alita went in to check on them when she returned from the store. She was a little surprised that Shendo's companion was a man, but didn't really care as she draped a blanket over them. "He is going to make this bed again before anyone sleeps in it after this..." she thought, pausing briefly to admire how they looked together. "They make a pretty cute couple... I wonder if he will let this one stick around..." she thought before turning off the light, and closed the door. "I'll sleep in the spare bedroom tonight.. I just hope he will do something to make himself happy for once.. Half the time he is so worried about me that he forgets to eat unless I remind him..."

When morning came, Shendo awakened first, smiling as he opened his eyes to see Kenzuma curled against his chest. "Last night really was amazing... but do I try to hold onto him.. or let him find someone else...? Maybe I should talk to him when he wakes up.. Let him know what he is in for if he sticks around.. Then give him a couple days away from me so I don't influence his descision with my needs.." He wrapped his arms around Kenzuma, and snuggled down under the blankets with him as he slept comfortably. "I feel like I could do last night all over again... but I'd better not.. I know he wouldn't be willing to let go of me any time soon if I did.."

Kenzuma's dreams were much more peaceful than usual, some of them holding images of everything he did that night, others held him simply relaxing in a place he didn't recognize, but he knew nothing could harm him there. He could feel Shendo's body behind him, but this wasn't enough to wake him up as he dreamt on, as happy as he thought he could ever be.

Alita's dreams troubled her this night more than usual, not because they were unpleasant, but because they were far too pleasant, many of them featured other women, some that she didn't think she had ever seen before, holding her, or occasionally doing more. She woke up blushing from one of those dreams. "This is irritating... How can I sleep if any time I am alone.. I think of people I don't know... doing that to me... Maybe.. I should just go find someone and experiment a bit... its not like it could hurt anyone... No... That just doesn't seem right... Not yet..." She rolled over onto her side, smiling slightly. "Maybe it was just what happened here last night.. The thought of those two going at it does make me a little excited..."

Kenzuma opened his eyes slowly, gently gripping the strong arm that lay over him. "Good morning.." he said, yawning as he turned his head so he could look at Shendo again. Shendo smiled at him. "If you had slept any longer it would be afternoon.." Kenzuma grinned alightly. "Well, I didn't.. so its still morning." he leaned in and kissed Shendo gently as he finished speaking. Shendo sat up at that point, turning on the light as he moved.

"Kenzuma.. I think you need to know something... Before you get too attached to me..." Kenzuma smiled innocently at him. "And what would that be?" he said, sitting up in the bed. Shendo looked away from him for a moment. "Its something about me... the real reason I was actually out last night... Not why I chose you... but why I was searching.." He took a deep breath, then turned back to Kenzuma and continued. "I went to you because you sounded like how I felt.. At first I thought it would be like any other time... but.. I felt something different... Deeper..." Kenzuma chuckled, still smiling. "Don't worry... I know about.. the hunger.. I sensed it at first.. but, if that was all that brought us together, you wouldn't have been so willing to please me... Or let me stay here with you last night.."

Shendo smiled at that. "You knew about it.. And you came anyway?" Kenzuma nodded. "I knew about it.. and I could tell there was something else when you looked at me. I couldn't have told you what it was then.. but I think I know now." Shendo looked at him speculatively. "And what would that be..?" Kenzuma tossed his hair back over his shoulder. "It was the same thing that you felt.. the thing that made you stay with me instead of flying on to someone else... Deep down.. I love you.."

Shendo closed his eyes. "I wish I could be so sure of my feelings... but.. I do have a request.. Lets.. try to stay away from eachother for a couple days.. See how we feel then... This love we both feel could just be from having the most wonderful night we have ever seen.." Kenzuma frowned. "I guess.. it could be that.. but if it isnt.. What do we do?"

Shendo smiled. "Then we get together.. and see how far this goes... Lets say.. Saturday.. if we still feel this same way then.. where should we meet?" Kenzuma gazed into his eyes. "How about the movie theater... Lets meet there no matter what.. and we can talk about things then.. That way if one of us thinks this is more than just a great night.. and the other doesnt.. we know that things are that way.. not just one of us thinking the other is late or something.." Shendo nodded, "How about.. eight o'clock Saturday night..?"

Kenzuma nodded, and began pulling his clothes back on. He turned back around to look at Shendo. "If you don't show up.. I'm going to come find you no matter what I feel.. Nobody stands me up and gets away with it." Shendo ducked his head, an expression of mock fear on his face as he tried not to laugh. "Please, don't hurt me.. I'll be there."

Shendo flew him back to his home after that, then came back to find Alita waiting for him in the bedroom. "Have a good night?" she asked teasingly as he landed. Shendo folded his wings, smiled, and spun around, falling into his chair. "I had the best night ever... Oh my god.. you wouldn't believe it if I tried to explain the way.." Alita shook her head. "I didn't ask for details Shendo! I just wanted to know if you had fun." she interupted.

Shendo laughed. "Oh come on.. You know you want to hear about it." Alita shook her head again. "No, not really. I heard plenty when I tried to come home the first time. Honestly.. you would think you would at least close the window.. Unless it got too hot for that.." she teased again, throwing a pillow at him. "Now, since you had such a good time last night. Why don't you make this bed.. and then we can go out and have some fun. We haven't done anything together for a long time."

Sara stood out in the hall, listening to Kenzuma as he moved about his room, humming to himself. "He sounds like he had fun.. where did he go last night..?" she thought, slowly feeling her way along the hallway to find his door.

Kenzuma danced around his room, humming a quiet, but happy tune as he spun around. He stopped when he heard the gentle knocking on his door. "Come on in Sara, its open.." he said after making sure he was dressed. It never occured to him that it didn't matter if he was dressed around her or not, she never let her disability slow her down, and often he forgot all about it. "Did she notice I was gone.. or is she just wondering why I havent come out yet..?" Sara stepped inside and shut the door, standing near it as she turned toward the sound of his voice. "So, where did you run off to last night..?" Kenzuma closed his eyes. "Just.. out with a new friend.." "Damnit.. how did she know..." "A new friend that came to get you without using the door.. Come on Ken, you don't expect me to believe that do you? What did you really do last night?"

Kenzuma sighed. "I really did go out with a new friend.. I didn't meet him until last night... and we did have fun.." Sara frowned, catching the hidden meaning he placed on the word "fun" She closed her hand on the door knob. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.." she said coldly before stepping out of the room. Kenzuma moved toward her. "Sara.. wait.. You know that all I ever wanted from you was friendship.. and that you tried to make it more..." Sara kept walking. "I'm leaving... I found someone willing to put up with the fact that I can't see.. I know thats the real reason you won't be with me.. " Kenzuma blinked. "Sara.. that isn't it at all.. Didn't you hear what I said before..." Sara growled. "Yes.. You went out with a friend, and had 'Fun' last night." Kenzuma shook his head. "No Sara... that isn't what I said.. Listen to me.. I couldn't be with you no matter what.. I.. I don't like girls... I didn't realize it before.. but Shendo.."

Sara started walking faster, knowing that she would have to slow down once she got outside of the too familiar walls of her home. "You expect me to believe that...? Do you realize how many people have played the. 'I'm gay' card when they found out about me..?" Kenzuma stepped back. "Sara.. its the truth.. I can take you to meet him if you don't believe me..." Sara kept walking as she yelled. "I'm not buying it! If I went with you, you would wander around until you found an empty house and then knock on the door.. Don't think I havent been through that one before either! Stay away from me. I never want to hear your voice again..."

Kenzuma sat down in the center of the hallway, unable to make his voice work as he heard her slamming the front door. "My god... She is insane... Did she really think that it was because she is blind that I wouldn't sleep with her..? I don't know why that would make a difference... if she was a man I would have tumbled her into bed before she could think about not seeing anything... but she doesnt get it... Now I really am alone... Unless... Shendo.."

On Saturday, Kenzuma ran out the door to get to the movie theater, he didn't know that there had been a fight there the night before. They didn't have a Tv in the house since Sara couldn't watch it, and he didn't want to be doing something she couldn't enjoy while she was there. He got there, and they were still cleaning up the area, the entire theater surrounded by yellow police tape as the crews worked on taking everything out of the area. He noticed a man nearly as short as he was standing off to one side, looking at something on the ground near the worst of the wreckage. As he stepped closer, he noticed the man had features like a bird. "Excuse me..." Kenzuma said quietly, hoping to get his attention.

"What is it kid?" the birdman said, not looking up from his work. "I was.. wondering what happened here..." "A criminal got away from us last night... Three of them actually.. but only two fought with us.." Kenzuma frowned. "Im sorry to hear that... um.. I was supposed to meet someone here tonight.. could you tell me if you have seen him..?" "No, sorry kid. I'm busy." Kenzuma turned to walk away, then caught a glimpse of what the other man was looking at. "Silver hair... no.. it couldnt be..." He looked around a bit more, and saw the hole in the concrete where Shendo's sword had stuck before being pulled free. "He was here.. but why would he fight them.. it doesn't make sense..." He walked off, slightly discouraged as he sat down on a bench nearby.

Kenzuma buried his face in his hands, trying to think of where he should go to look next. "I promised I would find him if he didn't show up... so how do I find him..." He felt someone sit down next to him on the bench, but didn't look up at them. "If you are looking for someone.. It is wise to start by finding who has him..." a strange voice said. He looked up at the figure, but was unable to see anything under its cloak. As he took his hands away from his face, the figure pressed something into one of them. "Take this.. and find the one you care so deeply for. Don't let anyone follow you.." Before he could respond, the figure next to him vanished.

He walked down the street, opening the package as he moved. When he had it open, he saw it was a ring, and a note. the note said "Take this ring, and show it to the man behind the counter inside the "Special tastes" clothing store... Be ready for a surprise.." As he finished reading the note, it burst into flames in his hand. He knew where that store was of course, he had shopped there before, not often though, leather just wasn't what he liked to wear and that was what they dealt with the most. Somehow, the fact that he had a lead to follow made everything else seem less important as he moved down the street, occasionally looking behind him to see if he could see anyone following him.

He walked into the store, and stepped up to the counter, watching the man behind it carefully. "What d'ya want?" the man said, not turning around to face him as he continued to work on something. "Not exactly trying to make people want to come back... but oh well.. if he can help me find Shendo, I will stick around for now.." "Please sir... I was told to show you this.." he held out the ring that had been inside the package.

The man behind the counter turned around, and took the ring from his hand, apparently examining something on the inside of the band. "So, you are the new one.. Tell me, what does that young man mean to you?" Kenzuma blinked. "What..?" The man shook his head. "The young man you are looking for.. What is he to you?" Kenzuma looked down. "Right now.. he is everything I have left.. and I don't even have him..." The man chuckled. "What would you do to have him back.. or to be with him where he is now." "Anything..." Kenzuma replied quietly. "You would join the organization that has recruited him?" Kenzuma looked up at the man again. "I would.. if it means I can be near him again.."

"Good, now, don't move." the man said with a smile. Kenzuma stared at him for a moment, wondering what would happen that he was supposed to be waiting for. He remembered what the note had said about being ready for a surprise, just as he felt his knees go weak, and darkness engulfed him. "Welcome to the HIVE Kenzuma Tenadra.." he heard just before losing consciousness.
The OCA