Join our server on Discord

Uh... Hi guys
Wellllllll....Welcome to this sweet abode! I don't know if that would be appropriate but I think it was The name is Lonely Gabu and I hope really enjoy your stay at this wonderful abode in the url apartment complex. It has everything you should fancy as a digimon lover, a furry, a rp'er, an artist, a writer and so much more. So this is a great place to be. I hope you do well in everything you do and Flamedramon is such a hottie. I can just lick him up ^^;. Anyway, enjoy and feel at home
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Welcome to DaD! Hey! Hope you like the site and stick around awhile - it's a great place to hang. See ya 'round on the threads!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hey there and welcome to the DaD! Remember to look both ways before posting.

Crimson: <_< >_> *posts and is struck by a pie tank*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hi Guys,
I am Thomas and i just want to say hi to all. I have just joining this community.I am very glad to be here and have all other members.I hope that we will have healthy discussion and latest information sharing regarding to related topics.I hope for a nice time in future.
Hi there. You might want to make your own thread to say hello instead of posting in somebody else's! Oh, and also check the topic's last reply's date to make sure you're not bringing back a dead topic, too!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I see you are back on here, hope things are well with you cutie ;3
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz