Join our server on Discord

What's the damn problem with my internet?!!!!
I keep trying to get on the internet on my profile, but it keeps saying that either my username or password are invalid. I've changed both and it still says that. Meanwhile, on my dad's profile, the internet's working just fine. What's the problem and how do I fix it?
"get on the internet with your profile" what do you mean by this? do you have somthing like AOL where you sign in to acess the internet?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I have Windows XP.
mabey he disabled it for your account.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I have Windows XP. And what I meant was my user profile.
agh. im confused here. windows xp as a profile? you mean a username to log on to windows?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yes, but I've hopefully solved the problem by creating a new username. Hopefully my damn computer will behave itself now.

And has anyone on her heard of Avast? It's a virus protector my boss referred to me and frankly, I think I need one. If anyone here has used it, please tell me if it's trustworthy.
ive heard of it, but never used it. i have NA 2007 right now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
NA? As in Norton Antivirus? My boss said Norton is actually a bad deal because someone figured out a way to use it to infect computers.
i dont pay for it anyways. i just have it for the incoming connection firewall it has.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan