Join our server on Discord

Power houer, welcome to towensville!
this tackes place in the powerpuff girls unaverse as well as: dexters lab, faosters home, grim advencers, and invader zim, which you can crossover to. if you have ever whanted to play around in ANY of this showes now is your chance.

alot of the old superheros have sudenly vanishd leaving the planet vunrabul, the remning heros can't protect the planet and findout what is going on so thay mack Globe Of Definse (G.O.D.) whare some of the less experienced (ha ha ha yah right!) heros (or peopel who choud be) get a shot at the big time. you can be a villen if you whant to thay need all the help thay can get. Evil

ruels: dont godplay, no powerplay, yiffing O.K., dont flood post, if you dont know these shows it is allright you can jhon anyway, furrys are acepeted but try to have a reson for them, have fun, you can have more then one carecter but no more then four, you dont have to jhon G.O.D, you can be a loner or you CAN be a (seimy?) normal person, you can be a villen and jhon G.O.D (for either shelfpreservacin or evil perposes), have fun.

PROFIALE
------

Name: so we dont have to go "hay you!"

sex: duh!

Lifeform: what are you? a supernaterl being (like stuff from grim advencers) , X-form (ganed power and life from Cemacle X), imagany (imaginary frends and fiends), mutent (muetated and gand strang power and/of apperince like some of the powerpuffs enames), human (we live on planet eirth) exc.

Power: if you have any please describ it if, your doing a puff or ruff put that dowen and describe thare specal powers, someone with a imaginary frend well be thare power and shode be listed thare stats (you can have more then one frend but it is not esay and it thacks concentracin and and shoul, mackeing more then 4 frends can prove fatel.) most lose this abelaty after the age of 8, theif you have a soche of power it shoud be listed.

descrepcon: how you look, if you have a imagenary frend describe them. if a puff or ruff give hair coler eye coler and clothing coler is all that is needed unless your defecteve like Bunny.

Skills: this is not the same as power, dexter whod have power tecnalagey/inntelagince, skill engannering robotics and so on. if you have a imaginary frend list thare skills

personalaty: how you act, if you have a imaginary frend list thares to

alinement: are you good or bad?

history: whare dos your carecter come fromand so on. how thay came to be.

allience: are thay afileated weth anyone, or have loyelty to. frends famly?

stranth: what is thare strong ponets.

wickness: thare ackilleas heel. or what what thay suck at.

please enjoy and FOR CRYING OUT LOUD EVRY RP I MACK BITES THE DUST, AM I DOING SOME THANG WRONG, I DONT WHANT THIS ON TO DIE :cry: :cry: PLEASE !! DONT let it die!
i feel beater now :) so Onword!!

name: Bunny
sex:female
lifeform: X-form

Power: puff, has more strangth than usul, large talerince to enirgy, can go without blinking for long pireods of time

Descrepcon: puff, but she is slitly larger then her sisters with thike arms and torso, has browen hair in a highe ponytail, vilet eyes, a veilet dress, she has slitly croked theeth, she has a speche inpedament, handycaped.

Skills: being mentaly handycaped she delles weth evryday life vary well.

Personalaty: she is kind and cares vary much, a littel reshervevd she can be esaly overwelmd, she feels inferare to her sisters, she is extremly loyel to her sisters, she can be fiercly determend.

Alinmet: she trys to do the right thang.

History: bunny was resserected by the proffeser, her first incarnathen being vary flad and unstabel from the wrong ingredeants, now back she is stell handeycaped and slitly defornd but not to suhuch a extrem.

alliences: towensville, the Proffeser, the Powerpuff girls.

stranths: loyel and can be vary determend, has a good hart.

wiecnesses: not vary qeick witted, shy, nievey, not vary cofadent
ooc: plese joune :( :( :) :D

bunny was thinking, her sisters where going to save the day for lots of peopal now, she still wasnt vary good at saveing the day like her sisters, she acted a backup for her sisters.
she still had some trubel with telling good giys from bad guys, usaly not but sometimes. she hoped she whodnt dissapont them.
why dont you try joining other RPs? not everyone is going to join every RP you make.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: i know and i do but all my rp just sota die :( it kinda hurts. :(

IC: bunny sat in the G.O.D. HQ playing wiell her sisters thalk to the other members, if she was needed she was thare, to save the day. untell then she played with the Powerpuff aciene dolls "Gwive up Moyo" as she moved Blossam to confront the villen "nevarr for i Moooyo Yoyo and i am smart and i weill not gwive up bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla..." POOW..."owwee" "the Rowdwyruff boyzs arre hiar to swave the day yay! " in her games the ruffs where good and thay where all a famaly. her sisters didnt seem to understand that, she was shocked her sisters killed them, with a kiss noless, it made her sad. she looked in horrer, the Mojo feiger was brokin its head and arm where off. what had she done! "NNNNWOOOOOOOOwwww" she cryed her sisters zoomed in to her "WHAT! what is it Bunny!" blossom said with concern. bunny snifed holding up the doll "i Kellt him. I KILLT MOYO" she said in a sirese voce.
thay stard for a moment.
OOC: The problem is most of the big RPers are involved in too many RPGs at the moment. Adding to many would make it hard to keep up with the others so that's why they aren't joining. It has nothing to do with you.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
occ: oh come on jhone the fun