Join our server on Discord

number 5
Well, I just got fired from my fifth job...as well as my favorite so far.

Apparently, I wasn't being polite enough for four women out of over fifty residents. She told her family and they came in and ranted; well, in a retirement home, a resident's complaint backed up by witnesses is all it takes to give one the gate.

I'm really pissed off at this. This job was my favorite out of all the ones I've had. I had respect, people appreciated me, I was doing stuff I was good at, and now four women have taken that all away. Now I have to go fill out more applications and probably end up at another job where I'm the comedy relief and I'm always stumbling over myself because I'm new.
not polite enough1?! what the hell is that? what did they just tell the manager that you werent being polite enough and he kicked you out? i mean, "not polite enough" is NOT a reason to get fired.

good luck finding another though
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Quote:not polite enough1?! what the hell is that? what did they just tell the manager that you werent being polite enough and he kicked you out? i mean, "not polite enough" is NOT a reason to get fired.

They said I just clunked their plates down and didn't talk respectful enough (apparently, the lady whose family came calling broke down and was crying). And don't be mad at my manager. They didn't want to fire me (like I said, I've got a lot of respect there), but that kind of business can't have their residents unhappy, because that's what they live on.
You need a job that doesn't require any tact or manners. Have you considered a career in waste management?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Up yours, Wisemon.
They're old women right? Well they tend to hate everyone. And a lot of them are racists. Or at least some older people can be.
Quote:Up yours, Wisemon.
Wow, I just can't believe they fired you for being impolite.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Wow, I just can't believe they fired you for being impolite

Unlike you, the residents at my work didn't take pride in being an asshole.
I'm gonna lock each and every one of your topics where you start insulting. *Locks and gives the key to*
[Image: opal.JPG]