Join our server on Discord

Happy Women's day
Astrianna: Our entire gender gets a holiday to celebrate our extra X Chromosome? That's fabulous.

Indeed ^^; I think such a holiday is long-overdue.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
So I noticed must of you are surprised with a fact that we females do have such holiday for us huh Twisted
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I wouldnt say suprised more of realizing :P If it was my way I'd have it women's day everyday :) I love teh females ^.^
The OCA
awie brother.. you are so sweet *hugs Disturbed* there ya go
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
^.^ *hugs Yoosei* Aye I'm just telling the truth. Woman rock!
The OCA
I must have missed it. That's ok. My favorite woman is currently too busy to be here right now.
Yeah, in Argentina we celebrate it too. I'm late, but happy Women's Day to you too, Matt! (it really sounds weird to say this...). And thank you to all the guys who posted nice things here.

PS: To the person that had posted before me: I deleted your post because it was a mean and gratuitous thing to say what you did. Women deserve respect even though you're homosexual, especially those who never said anything mean to you.
You've got balls modding an admin.
Quote:You've got balls modding an admin.
Indeed, especially an admin who likes to tell others when they're crossing the line.

Anyway, I guess it's not Women's Day anymore, but all the best to the 1 to 5% on this board who happen to be female.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
...For God's sake, get a sense of fucking humor.