Join our server on Discord

Happy Women's day
Wait a minute. What's Women's Day?
A holiday for women.. and I don't even know about it! Hmm... I'll have to make up for it next year by marking it on the calendar, and telling all the guys about it so they will do funny shit to make me laugh.. Some of them will do it no matter what day it is.. but I want the rest to do it too.
You mean my impersonations arent enough for you anymore Niyara? I guess I'll have to come up with new ones.. but you have to admit, that one I did of Jessica Simpson was really funny.
That was amazingly funny.. the scary part was that he sressed the part too.. He was wearing an outfit almost identical to the one she wore as Daisy Duke.. I wish we could share it with you, I know all of you would laugh at that one.
The OCA
Sorry about being so late, but Happy Be-lated Woman's day! Well I hope that you take the day to reflect on how much woman mean to you. In some shape, way, or form, woman have impacted your life. Make the woman in your life feel like they were awesome all year around
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Yeah, in Argentina we celebrate it too. I'm late, but happy Women's Day to you too, Matt! (it really sounds weird to say this...).

you are so true Zephyr... it does sound weird when you say that...but still thanks ^_^ I hope you had a great day.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Happy Belated Women's Day!! May all the females have a wonderful day, month, year, etc. Will Hallmark come out with a card for this day, too? lol Nevertheless, all the best to the fairer gender!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hmph. I never said who he was, it was the next poster who gave it away. Anyway, I thought that if it was a joke, it was a mean one. I wanted this to be a joyous occasion, because just if you don't know, the Women's Day is celebrated after a group of working women in New York were killed for fighting for their rights (wanted to have more bathrooms and less hours of work, and were trapped and set on fire) so I don't think it's right to be making jokes about this. So I guess it's OK since you probably didn't know this.
Here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Women%27s_Day#History
I did not know that. Interesting.